Reviews for Powerless
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well, I am on Cato's side, but I sorta understand thresh more after reading this. He and Foxface are the only non career tributes you ever write, even though he killed Clove.
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Your words are intriguing, and hit me with intense emotion. They are powerful and amazing. I would not be surprised if you are a bestselling author some day! Keep writing.
Em74 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. I love all your stories, and you manage to pull me in and give me the same amount of a visual as Collins. All I really have to say is wow. :D
stillouette chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow! This is a brilliant idea! Almost made me cry. I really like this new character and your writing style! I'm guessing that this is a oneshot. Too bad, I would love to see what happens next.

Anyway, amazing!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That story was so sad! I loved it and great job!
Ociana chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Woah, amazing. I'm sad that Thresh died and all, but Cato dying would have been worse, 'cause then he would have never avenged Clove, and after reading Love is a Battlefield, I'm really biased. ;D
dai-zychains chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
so depressing!
HurricaneHal3y chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so sad! i love your stories (expecially Clove's) you develop characters very well. i feel sorry for blossom. blossom that's her name right?
The-Storm-Unleashed chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great Story :D

I'm slowly trying to read all your stories as I promised, so I am starting with the oneshots because it's easier.

This was a good oneshot and I enjoyed it. I like the fight scene with Cato and Thresh, and I liked how you had someone else describe it. Great story, continue writing :)
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ah. Sad. This is a very good piece of writing. Lobed the point of view and the background of the district. But I feel like I'm locked inside her head instead of her body, if you know what I mean. I can feel it, but I'm not using any of my other senses... Anyway. This was awesome.

-judged for the 2010 Summer Fanfiction The Hunger Games Awards
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really liked the way you showed the fight, both in the details and just the idea of it going on for three whole days. Clove's knife also piqued my interest.

-P.W. Bing
Spoofty chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
D': *full on heart felt sobs* that was aweful! Blossom was ok and then turned awesome when you said she's PREGNANT WITH THRESH'S CHILD! OH MY GOODNESS HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US!

*sniffle* Thresh...
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I really liked this. Initially I was confused about who was narrating, but once I understood who Blossom was, it fiot perfectly - I never would have thought of an onlooker like her as the one narrating the fight, but it worked so well. Her character became really vivid, and the revelation at the end was tantalizing! Especially if you decide you're ready for another multi chapter project sometime, now that you finished Love Is a Battlefield ... *cough*

Great story. I've always wondered about Cato beating Thresh who, to me, seemed like the most powerful as far as brute strength goes of all the tributes (although Cato's fighting background would have given him a huge advcantage, I guess), and this was a completely satisfying version of it.
Kesoliai chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Bravo I'm glad to finally know what happened during the rainy fight. If only there could be more then one winner. Clove, Cato, Katniss, Peeta, Rue, Thresh, Fox-face, Glimmer. Wish they could've all survived! That's the hunger games for you. Thanks Caisha.

Kesoliai
blankunused chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This made me cry. And the last part about her being pregnant was genius. Truly amazing story.