Reviews for Pandora's Box
MoonChildTM chapter 9 . 8/9
Found this yesterday. Finished today. Bravo. Can't wait for the next story.
Staria's Light chapter 9 . 8/7
IT'S FINALLY FINISHED! DAMN THIS IS GOOD! Tai's reaction at the end was so expected and funny! I really wish I can write like you. And I appreciate that you finished this! Thank you!
Aero Angemon chapter 9 . 8/6
A great story I am glad you finished the story.
crestoflight3 chapter 9 . 8/6
Thanks for a great read! I've enjoying following this story, and seeing it reach its end...totally worth it.

In terms of your potential Tri remake...do it! (I honestly loved Tri, but I'd love to read more fanfiction about that timeline. It opened so many ideas.) And if you decide to do more Dark Ocean...I mean, that's always popular, right? I don't think anyone would really complain, so long as you change it up the smallest amount.
ToastyToaster22 chapter 9 . 8/6
Oh my goooooooooaaaaooooOoOoOoOoOoOoooooOkKoOooood it’s finished. I can rest in peace
Undesirable13 chapter 8 . 5/8
I cannot wait for the final chapter! I love this story so much. Your stories are always so expertly written and well-crafted, and I just can't get enough!

Thank you for creating and posting this story, and I can't wait to read the final installment.
I'm squirming in my computer chair! So good can't wait to see how it ends!
Staria's Light chapter 1 . 2/4
Uh... I know I reviewed already and I'm happy you finally updated. But uh... will you update again soon? I kinda don't wanna wait again. I already feel like I spend most of my time waiting for manga and anime releases! Lolol! Thank you!
snowflakeangel21 chapter 8 . 1/30
oh haha love the ending!
you go taichi!
yay takeru alive...sort of!
need the next chapter to find out!
Elgv chapter 8 . 1/29
So glad you’re back as you updated! My favorite story on here.
What a surprise this has been updated! So happy to read more! Can’t wain for the rest!
Staria's Light chapter 8 . 1/28
Yes! Finally! Great job as usual! AND HELL YEAH TO TAICHI!
LILFOc chapter 8 . 1/28
I have no words this chapter was amazing!
Loved the Joumi moment.
ToastyToaster22 chapter 8 . 1/28
UM YOU ARE ALIVE. I SWEAR I HAVE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS. I OPENED MY EMAIL AND JUST ABOUT DROPPED MY PHONE. MY STOMACH HURTS AND MY CHEST IS ALL TIGHT AND I FEEL SO COLD. THE CORRUPTED CHOSEN STARTING TO CHANGE. DAGOMON GOING AFTER TAICHI SPECIFICALLY. HIKARI AND TAKERU.

Oh my baby Takeru. Please come back to us. I can’t beleive I continue to read a story that kills my fave character. But wow, how could I ever not still read this?
Good to see this continued! (Although you sound like you have plenty of reasons to not...ack, if you're doing teaching then I can't blame you for the hiatus!) This was entirely worth it, just for that last scene - I have a bad fondness for timely punches, and you led into that one perfectly. Keep up the good work!