Reviews for Pandora's Box
snowflakeangel21 chapter 7 . 8/9
you can't leave it like this!
such a horrible cliffhanger!
your story is amazing and i wanna see more!
Elgv chapter 7 . 7/15
Such a cliff hanger!
Elgv chapter 1 . 7/15
Update this story it's fantastic!
Puberty7756 chapter 7 . 5/18
update update update!
I wanna know what happen next!
xav chapter 7 . 4/24
ouch that ending though orz
thank you for sharing this lovely story with the community 3 this is such an interesting plot. and your writing style is so smooth and powerful 3
howdoyoudo chapter 7 . 2/25
No~~TAKERU!
Please, you need to update soon! I wanna know what's happen next!
Staria's Light chapter 6 . 2/14
I'm sorry for asking again! But when are you going to update?
Staria's Light chapter 7 . 1/25
Please~! Update this story! I'm begging you!
Just read your other stories you are a good writer please update this one!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
You have got to update! There are so many unanswered questions!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
It's time to update. It's such a gr8 story. Plz update!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Omg.. you have to update! I can't believe that you killed takeru! I won't accept it, hikari's going to bring him back, right?
Staria's Light chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
You have to continue this story! You can't end with TK dying! Come on!
SeventhTatar chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
First of all, a big congratulations to you for writing such an amazing and original plotline. Its hard to find unique stories when there are 44 thousand digimon fanfics, so seriously, I am impressed. I adore the idea of the 02 kids being corrupted, but not 100% evil and heartless. You made them seem super badass and cool but still technically human. And the Chosen's gifts all make a ton of sense and are really neat.

Its been a while since I found a fic that actually got my heart racing but this chapter absolutely did it. The images you created of the digimon evolving on their own when their partners accessed their powers was superb, and poor Angemon falling out of the sky like that... wow. Just... good job. I am very very invested in your story.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON. PLEASE.
LullabyStorm chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I was literally screaming "NO" at the end! What a cliffhanger, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »