Reviews for Pandora's Box
Undesirable13 chapter 8 . 5/8
I cannot wait for the final chapter! I love this story so much. Your stories are always so expertly written and well-crafted, and I just can't get enough!

Thank you for creating and posting this story, and I can't wait to read the final installment.
I'm squirming in my computer chair! So good can't wait to see how it ends!
Staria's Light chapter 1 . 2/4
Uh... I know I reviewed already and I'm happy you finally updated. But uh... will you update again soon? I kinda don't wanna wait again. I already feel like I spend most of my time waiting for manga and anime releases! Lolol! Thank you!
snowflakeangel21 chapter 8 . 1/30
oh haha love the ending!
you go taichi!
yay takeru alive...sort of!
need the next chapter to find out!
Elgv chapter 8 . 1/29
So glad you’re back as you updated! My favorite story on here.
What a surprise this has been updated! So happy to read more! Can’t wain for the rest!
Staria's Light chapter 8 . 1/28
Yes! Finally! Great job as usual! AND HELL YEAH TO TAICHI!
LILFOc chapter 8 . 1/28
I have no words this chapter was amazing!
Loved the Joumi moment.
ToastyToaster22 chapter 8 . 1/28
UM YOU ARE ALIVE. I SWEAR I HAVE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS. I OPENED MY EMAIL AND JUST ABOUT DROPPED MY PHONE. MY STOMACH HURTS AND MY CHEST IS ALL TIGHT AND I FEEL SO COLD. THE CORRUPTED CHOSEN STARTING TO CHANGE. DAGOMON GOING AFTER TAICHI SPECIFICALLY. HIKARI AND TAKERU.

Oh my baby Takeru. Please come back to us. I can’t beleive I continue to read a story that kills my fave character. But wow, how could I ever not still read this?
Good to see this continued! (Although you sound like you have plenty of reasons to not...ack, if you're doing teaching then I can't blame you for the hiatus!) This was entirely worth it, just for that last scene - I have a bad fondness for timely punches, and you led into that one perfectly. Keep up the good work!
snowflakeangel21 chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
you can't leave it like this!
such a horrible cliffhanger!
your story is amazing and i wanna see more!
Elgv chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
Such a cliff hanger!
Elgv chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Update this story it's fantastic!
Puberty7756 chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
update update update!
I wanna know what happen next!
xav chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
ouch that ending though orz
thank you for sharing this lovely story with the community 3 this is such an interesting plot. and your writing style is so smooth and powerful 3