Reviews for Pandora's Box
hazy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I know this story will probably be left unfinished, but I'll follow it anyway. I really really liked you story. :D
plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
please update soon but also what is going on the 2 group is working for the bad guy. but that how you wrote it it is still a good story to read and can't wait to read ch2
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was a wonderful story! I almost wish id never reAd it cause I want to know more! Lol either way the chapter you put up was amazing. Clear, well written and good plot!
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
this story is really interesting and written extremely well i hope that you start writing it again i can not wait to read more!
SunLight chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great beginning so far. I hope you plan to continue it. The characterizations are well-done but I also like that you introduced a plot twist that makes it different from Season 2 from the start.

(And I'm just like you - I used to be on this fandom reading a lot back when the show was airing, and I came back out of nostalgia. It's too bad that we don't have great writers like kale and TK Takaishi anymore...)
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I absolutely love this! I hope you plan on updating it someday, although I know sometimes that as we get older, that gets harder to do u.u

I'd love to find out who this "Master" is, and what our four new-kids are up to in this version of round two. (:
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great beginning! Please update soon! i loved how descrptive you are. a rare trait in writers.

Anyways i loved the whole pandora thing. It always caught my attention.
UKHoneyB chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Intriguing, been a while since I ventured in to this section of FFN. I can guess as to some upcoming plot points (Daisuke, Iori, Ken and Miyako being the 'yang', Takeru, Hikari and two others being the 'yin' of the prophecy). Very well written, I was easily imagining this as an animation instead of just words on a page.
reader chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hey, this is really, really wonderful. Nice story, must have taken a long time on it. I like all of the detail and the descriptions. You've got a lot of talent to be doing this.
IncarnationofImmortality chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Definitely would like to see this story continued, as there aren't enough good Digimon stories coming out nowadays.