Reviews for Pandora's Box
If you ever thought about making a sequel i would read it so fast! This is one of my favourite stories! Would love to read more in this universe you created. Thank you!
Sakura chapter 9 . 1/7
I loved it! So captivating and well written! Thank you again for writing this amazing fic, it made me so happy and really warmed my heart.
Sakura chapter 8 . 1/7
Oh my this chapter! My heart was in pain anxious to know Takeru would be alright, waiting for the others to get to him, but I was glad Hikari was the one to help him. The ending with Taichi starting a fist first was perfect!
Sakura chapter 7 . 1/7
Oh my heart! You had me at the edge of my seat the whole chapter! Again, I love how you portray Hikari nd Takeru's connection, and that ending..!
Sakura chapter 6 . 1/7
I'm enjoying this so much! My little Takari heart flutters so much with their scenes

And Tailmon, I love her so much, a surviand a fighter, I really like how you're handling the story with the Digimons.
Sakura chapter 5 . 1/7
This is so good! I love how you talked about the Crests!
Sakura chapter 4 . 1/7
This is AMAZING! A real love letter to the franchise, it's perfect!
Sakura chapter 2 . 1/7
Really enjoyed the chapter, and the take on Joe's maturity
Sakura chapter 1 . 1/6
This is looking to be very promising! And I love how you are portraying the connection between Hikari and Takeru.
Marrid chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
this was a pretty enjoyable read, or listen in my case, with an interesting take on the crests and nice characterisations and interactions/relationships between the characters.

Despite no plans for a sequel i do wonder what would happen if the clone 02 kids were to meet the originals (i assume the originals may not become chosen/digidestined in this universe).

Given the title i'm just wondering if you knew of, and considered, having the possibility of dagomon evolving being part of the story, even as part of his plan that never eventuated? Given one of his evolutions (at least one that he can form part of) according to wikimon is devitamamona being like pandora's boxit would've tied in rather nicely
NorthernLights25 chapter 9 . 5/1/2020
So. I just dove head first back into this fandom with this story. I don’t think I could have named my favorite part of it if I tried? Maybe the ending scene. Reading this story was exactly what I needed right now. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I hope you are staying safe and healthy!
Magiccatprincess chapter 9 . 8/19/2019
Amazing story I loved it! So well thought out!
Magiccatprincess chapter 4 . 8/19/2019
I love the subtle kenyako stuff! Very interesting story!
ChikerunoTenshi chapter 9 . 8/18/2019
I remember reading a fic titled "Pandoras Box" 2ish years ago and not liking it. My memory has betrayed me! This was amazing! I loved all of it! Takeru is my favorite so my heartstrings were definitely pulled! 10/10!

(SIDENOTE: The Pandoras Box fic I remembered had a Pandoramon with a box that Takeru was trapped in and he was made of some kinda goo and... well I think i may have had the wrong fic... :))
Keira-House M.D chapter 9 . 7/4/2019
This was so awesome. You wrote the characters and all the relationships (sibling, friendship, romantic) really well.