Reviews for Pandora's Box
This story is gr8 please update
heyrachelann chapter 5 . 1/18
Really interesting plot!
Mizuki hikari chapter 5 . 1/5
ohhhh, this is soo good! I can't wait for more.
...wow.
Let it be said that this was the first fanfic I clicked on in several years - blame a late, and slightly inebriated, night. Don't worry, I managed to get out of my tipsy phase while I read this; my drunk self can't spell at all, so that's probably a good thing. And...well, now I feel like staying up was totally worth this, a rather rare feeling for fanfiction, if I may be blunt.
Just wow. Let's go in order here. I like your writing; there are a few awkward phrases, but overall, it's enjoyable. (And you know how to use dashes, which automatically makes me like the writing itself.) You have a nice way of hinting at future events without actually stating what would later happen - a feat in foreshadowing most writers seem to be unaware of.
The actual characters, taking for granted the distinctions in how you're characterizing them for your purposes of story-telling, seem very well-used. I'd like to see more of Yamato or even Taichi, of all people, but overall they all get page time and even the antagonistic characters (I like how you're doing that, by the way) seem, somehow, in character.
Plot-wise, I read this all at one sitting. And this is a decent-length fic so far, as I'm sure you're aware. I appreciate you going for longer chapters rather than splitting each one up into smaller installments; while that would, probably, lead to quicker uploads, this reads like a novel and feels like an animated series (does that makes sense?!). The events are interesting, and I'm actually looking forward to see what's posted next.

So, overall, very much pleased to have stumbled upon this. My one concern would be the lack of actual Digimon, in general. (Will the partners appear? Will their absence be explained? Oh, is that why they'll go to - excuse my English dub lingo - Primary Village?!) Anyway. Keep writing!
Lilfoc chapter 5 . 1/3
This is amazing
Gr8 story! Keep going lotza updates plzzzz :D
Aero Angemon chapter 5 . 1/2
Very interesting this story is turning out to be I am curious to see how this plays out and what they want
LullabyStorm chapter 5 . 1/2
I have to say I really enjoyed this chapter. I loved the way you explained each crest and the different meanings behind them, it made it really interesting to read. The cliffhanger at the end was great and I'm anticipating the next release!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Gr8 story! Takari! More plzzz
Yabas chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Noooooooooooooo. I hadn't noticed that there were only four chapters until I hit the end. At least it hasn't been long since the last update, and if you have been working on this for ten years you must have some content to care. Great beginning to a story. The prophecy doesn't give all the answers like a lot of the other fanfiction prophecies. Just the right amount of vague.
You have done a good job juggling the eight characters. Btw, is Ken anti hope and light? Will there be digimon in the story or will it resolve around the digidestend and their mystery power?
Aero Angemon chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
This was a good chapter and can't wait to see more of the story
Chuchi Otaku chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Wow! It's been a while (6 years, I think) since I've been to this part of 's archive and I'm surprised there are still good fanfics being written for this series (Digimon Tri might bring old and new writers into the Adventure fandom once more but I won't keep my fingers crossed for it).

Your writing style is really neat with the right balance of descriptions and actions. I also like where you're going with this. I'm surprised you're making the 02 Chosen Children as antagonists here. I also wonder how Takeru will tie in on this (I assume he's an integral part in the whole thing, being Hope in Pandora's Box and all). Anyway, I'm excited to see what will happen next!

On a small note, I believe that even with the addition of Hikari, Takeru remained the youngest among the 01 kids? Hikari's a few months older than him, if I'm not misaken. Correct me if I'm wrong though. :D And about the pairings, well since this is already Takari, I'm pretty much content. I prefer Taiora over Sorato, but I can ride either ship. Same for the rest as long as my Takari OTP sails.

See you next chapter!
MashiroAzuki chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Really nice story you got here. I like how the 02 are now the bad guys (seeing as most people totally dislike them). The story is very very interesting. I really like it. The romance between Takeru and Hikari is also significant so I am very satisfied. Though I have to say I'm more of a Koumi fan than I am a Jyoumi fan. Of course that's not really important because the plot itself is intriguing. Please update soon. I'll be reading _
Aero Angemon chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
I wonder what is going to happen
LullabyStorm chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
I find this AU very interesting and you have me hooked on the plot. I cannot wait to read more :)