Reviews for Pandora's Box
Staria's Light chapter 6 . 2/14
I'm sorry for asking again! But when are you going to update?
Staria's Light chapter 7 . 1/25
Please~! Update this story! I'm begging you!
Just read your other stories you are a good writer please update this one!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
You have got to update! There are so many unanswered questions!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
It's time to update. It's such a gr8 story. Plz update!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Omg.. you have to update! I can't believe that you killed takeru! I won't accept it, hikari's going to bring him back, right?
Staria's Light chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
You have to continue this story! You can't end with TK dying! Come on!
SeventhTatar chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
First of all, a big congratulations to you for writing such an amazing and original plotline. Its hard to find unique stories when there are 44 thousand digimon fanfics, so seriously, I am impressed. I adore the idea of the 02 kids being corrupted, but not 100% evil and heartless. You made them seem super badass and cool but still technically human. And the Chosen's gifts all make a ton of sense and are really neat.

Its been a while since I found a fic that actually got my heart racing but this chapter absolutely did it. The images you created of the digimon evolving on their own when their partners accessed their powers was superb, and poor Angemon falling out of the sky like that... wow. Just... good job. I am very very invested in your story.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON. PLEASE.
LullabyStorm chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I was literally screaming "NO" at the end! What a cliffhanger, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
secret chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
wow this is getting really good! I hope you update sooner rather then later! I cant wait to see what happens next!
JenG43 chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
I'm really enjoying this. Excellent writing, interesting plot, elements that are familiar yet keep you guessing. Loving it, thank you for sharing. Glad I discovered your story!
Diamond chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
Ahh... I can't sleep after I read your story! You are ruining my sleeping system!
Poor Takeru...poor Yamato...
Please don't let Takeru, he is my favorite character in digimon. And I hope there will be some brother bond between Yamato and Takeru.
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Update yay! Thank you 4 update keep them coming!
Aero Angemon chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Very interesting and to think anyone who have seen Digimon knows that takeru's hope is what helps Hikari's light continue to shine. They touched base in both season and I think that why these 2 are constantly paired together. Some other pairings that in my opinion made sense was Taichi and Sora and Mimi and Koushiro.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
I just find this story it is very good. When will update?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »