Reviews for Til You Feel It All Around You
Winter Anime Fan chapter 1 . 4/6
This was a really good story, a few mistakes with the grammar but a good plot and I love the characterization of the kids. It was very cute and you made them fit what we know of their canon selves in my opinion.
My feels...
Great Story, omg. Y'know, I'm gonna go read some of your other works because this was too great for me not to. Thank you for this.
Toniasis chapter 1 . 2/9
I really enjoyed this story about the Straw Hats acting like a family that really cares about each other. I liked Zoro, Robin, and Usopp's personalities as children, younger but still very much themselves. The ghost and the mystery added some nice depth to the story.
It was sweet that Robin and Usopp gained some positive childhood memories from their experience. Robin in particular had such a tragic childhood, its nice to think that now she has some idea what it was like to be loved as a child.
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 1 . 2/3
I... don't have words for this.
Cant believe you did all this just in one chapter, I'm not a natural english speaker and I liked the kind of words you used.
The kids were lovely.
And all the others were... awww parenting!
Also, Luffy understanding everything was so cool because... Luffy xD
I'm a huge Zoro fan and we really need more young Zoro-older Luffy bonding, the part of "he cares but he doesn't mind" kinda mindblow-ed me since there is not an easy way to translate that idea in my language so, get that whole idea in few words was impressive to me.
Robin and Nami should do each others hair in the future. And Franky all sweet about not having the kids hurt and Sanji! I love him!
This story was really good.
Seems I found my words, huh?
Little Usopp was so cute, and all those Zoro Usopp nakamaship moments were really nice and lovelly.
Sorry if something just doesnt makes sense. Love this!
Doffz chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Beautiful. Nothing else to say. No criticism, nothing to enchant. I've just read a perfect story. Thank you.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Let me tell you this, Tonko: You are a Genius. This is one of the best stories I've ever seen. My sincerest compliments.
Ventusio chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This was a really great fic. I loved the kid versions of the straw hats and the protective instincts of the others. :)
Big bro luffy was especially cool.
Thea chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
WOW! I Absolutly love this story!
MissJenca chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
My god. This was long and glorious and amazing! I love it!
Mystic Owl chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Lost for words. This story was simply too beautiful! Everyone, EVERYONE was perfectly in character. I must applaud you. Fantastic job!
I'm just blown away.
Truly blown away. It was simply amazing how you kept the perspective of the younger selves of the crew with imagery and symbolism's that a child would use. You did not alter their speech, mannerisms or reasoning's behind their behaviour when you wrote from their point of view, or described an event inwhich they were experiencing.
Your account of the Straw-Hats in depth characterizations and the entity's plight is truly what enamored me with your style. You are an amazing writer and this fanfic was worth my time.
Thanks for sharing.
Haruka Jun chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
AWESOME! i loved this story so much, it was amazing!
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Had no idea the story was here, I thought it was just on AO3 (which I don't have an account for).

Love this story, it's well written and realistically done.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is the most amazing thing I have ever read. I love it and you are awesome.
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This might end up being one of my favorite fics of all time. Serious kudos, it's so interesting how the Strawhats grew attached to the children as separate human beings and their struggles with their 'deaths'. Seriously, amazing.
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is so flipping cute and I love it! (But I'm only halfway because I didn't realise it was so long, and I have revision to do, so I'll have to leave another review when I finish it.) I love how you've done all the characters, it is really really good.