Reviews for Corruption
crackdmoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Whoa... Why is DeSu fanfics always this morbid?
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I wish I found this sooner. ;3;

I actually read most of these dialogues aloud-changing my tones whenever it concerned the MC, Naoya, or Loki (not much on Loki...I mostly read out the MC/Naoya parts. w) They're just so cute! I even squealed after I read some parts...hahaha, can't help it.

Naoya sounds fine to me. And in many fics I've read so far, the MC tends to be pretty vulnerable-souding. I got used to it already, but maybe a little more backbone would've been nice. It makes it more adorable, anyway. XD

I was about to skip this fic because of its length, but I'm so glad that I didn't. :3 Good job with this one! *faves*
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
More Naoya/MC-kun, please. I beg of you. This may have been a oneshot, but it was one point. Brilliant. Striking. Incredible.
mbueno chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
A devil summoner fanfic! And Naoya/MC too. That alone would've made me happy but to find one so well written is just OuO Thank you for posting this.
Living Chain chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow, this fic was incredible, I love it. It's really sad in the Cain-Abel arc, and then turning into a hilarious Loki-Naoya conversation, i lol'd so much there. Oh, and the last speech by Loki and Naoya was amazing. Lol in shotacon part, hence, they're really made to be with each others.

Oh, and on a side note, i think that the MC is more OOC than Naoya. He's like... acting to not he's supposed to be, a 17-years old teenager.

Anyhow, i love this. I'd like to see more of Devil Survivor fic from you later.
CelestialExplorer chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
"love him enough to corrupt him", eh? It's silly how close love and hate get at times- a thing you portrayed very well here. Impressive fic, especially with the ominous feel at the end. Loki was simply hilarious at times and Naoya the 'incestual shotacon kidnapper' was twisted as ever (although he is much more likable here than in the game). I don't know what to think about MC though since you've made him act all silly and vurnerable- would he really survive like that when faced with a demon-infested town? Oh well, MC's character in the game can be interpreted in any way one wants so your portrayal is okay as well.

The cat ear part was just plain weird though- where did you get that from?