Reviews for PPC: Bleach Division
Rachel Noelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was possibly one of the funniest things I've read.

I know we all make mistakes, but excessive abuse of grammar and spelling gives me a headache. And you, too, apparently. Hahaha.

Very good work! I certainly hope to never end up on this particular list. Unless I purposely wrote something horrible.

Again, you did an excellent job with this!

-Rachel Noelle
Writerwithasword chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'm not familiar with Bleach so most of this is going over my head (except for what you explained to me earlier). I do however love it when a Sue is brutally but oh so unceremoniously slain. It makes me happy, for my own (twisted, perverted, etc) reasons. Reading these is like eating a good meal: delicious and satisfying.

I like the new character. Again, I would appreciate a little more description of the places they go to, since I've never actually seen the comic. One final thing: please don't put the link up again. My curiousity is too great for me to control and I need to take some Tylenol or Ibuprofen after reading the first scene from that awful fanfic.

Another excellent job. _
Istuion chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Crikey.. this is just hilarious!

I love the PPC concept and seeing this written out has given me some much needed laughter. Not to mention me nearly falling out of my chair. LMBO

Thanks for sharing. Such an enjoyable piece to read. _
Neshomeh chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hi there. Did you know that the PPC has a message board and a wiki?

Well, clearly we do, or I wouldn't be telling you about it.

Anyway, we like it best if people join us on the Board so we can get to know them. We also prefer that people have permission to write PPC stories-as a group dedicated to good writing, it makes us feel better to have that little bit of quality control. It's okay if you didn't know, and once you've been on the Board for a while, getting permission is as easy as asking for it. { )

This is the link to the Board, modified so doesn't mangle it: http (colon) (slash) (slash) .com (slash) Indices (slash)

Just replace the parenthetical words with the appropriate punctuation and no spaces. { )

Hope to see you soon.

Neshomeh
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
The concept PPC is new to me actually. I am actually admiting that I am impressed. If you hadn't pointed this out to me, I probabbly wouldn't have looked at it. I remember to well when I first joined reading some Mary Sue Bashing fanfics that were meant to be hurtful to the writers.

I myself have written Mary Sue bashing fanfics, and I have a couple of rules of thumb... actually, for any form of bashing really. First is that, in this case, a Mary Sue writer could find this funny. Second, is the tone of the writing. Third, can someone learn something from this.

I have to say, if a Mary Sue writer were to put their ego behind them, they could possibly laugh at this. Also, they could possibly actually learn from this if they were to read this and put the ego aside. The comments made fun of ligitimate problems here too.

By ligitimate, I saw one fanfic bashing site that bashed, for one thing, a fanfic that was labled a Sue fanfic due to someone sterotyping it. Some of the claims that the reviewers made didn't make sence with the writing, almost as if they glanced over it.

And one of the things they made fun of was the sentence, "they wore identical faces", with the comment, "couldn't they own their own faces". They made fun of a commonly used writing saying, which as a writer was insulting. I didn't find any of this here.

And while there was a venom to the fanfic, I have to say that the tone wasn't hurtful like I've seen some fanfics. It is well written and rather enjoyable. Out of the duo who own the account, Courtney might not have a problem with it... Bella... not so sure. Course... they may both take it harshly. I was rather impressed that in your review that you were upfront about doing this too, which most times I don't see.

On some small notes critique wise. You wrote in the fanfic that Kiyone was his leutenant when she is the third seat by mistake. Also, where one lists the crimes of the Sue, it could possibly be broken up into smaller paragraphs to make it easier to read for your readers. Other then that, I can't think of anything that needs improvment.

And on the end note for this... I couldn't possibly write PPC of a fanfic. I much prefer taking what I see, and paroding it with my own characters that I come up with for that sole purpose. I've parodied Mary Sues, Spamming, and Flaming. Which on that note, I am glad that you don't flame in either your reviews or your stories.

Some people might associate killing of the Sue here as a flame, but I kind of see it relating to the comment in your review of the fanfic, "Megami needs to be seriously redone, or this story just abandoned altogether." In other words, she could very well be given a second chance if the authors so tried too...

Possibly one of the longest reviews for this that you've seen for your PPC, but compared to some of the fanfics I've seen, I had to say I was impressed.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I'm not sure if you remember me, but this is Cal, from EAC-a long, long time ago. :)

I finally came upon Bleach in April. But I avoided all Mary-Sue stories.

After reading this mission, I'm glad I did that.

I can't believe she sullied Ukitake's name. :( Glad to see this Sue die!

Cal