Reviews for Calling the Turn
Antiga chapter 50 . 7/26/2012
I'm grateful for your great work.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/8/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed both of these stories. Thank you for taking the time to write them and introduce such well developed characters into the mix. I also like the friendship evolving between Willie and Johnny, someone who can truly accept him as he is.
Sun Rising chapter 49 . 12/17/2011
Hello there Jan, I'm Pam the Robert Fuller fan that contacted you just prior to GOG's 3 in May, 2011. I also spoke to you at the bar at Whispering Woods.

You had invited me to the dinner that you Lancer ladies had and I wasn't going to make it so when I noticed a table of Lancer fans behind us in the bar I turned and asked if Cobalt Jan was there...yep, you were and that is how we actually found each other (or I found you)

To the review of your chapter it really think that you are on a great path now with this and am truly anxious to see where your headed. Keep up the good work and I hope that you are working on the next chapter. Looking forward to it...my problem is I don't always keep up with posts and might miss when you do post it.

Finally, do you think that we could talk...via email of course, I truly am learning to appreciate James Stacy and really kind of struggle over something...I'm looking for someone that might be, well I'm not sure what to say or how to put it.

Hope that you do remember the circumstances that I mentioned above and would be more than happy to give you some information so you know that I'm not a real nut basket...even though my adult children are now convinced I've lost it with the RFFandom, and now Lancer groups I am involved with.

I've really enjoyed this story BTW.

PJoy in PA, "Sun Rising"
Sun Rising chapter 48 . 8/14/2011
Hello Jan, my name is Pam Molinaro and I corresponded with you prior to GOG's in June. I also joined the Lancer group the same day. I introduced myself to you at the bar in the hotel one evening and aske when you might be completing Calling the Turn. You said that you felt that you might get if finished soon and I just wanted to ask if whether there is any chance that you will be finishing it or not. I keep checking to see the satatus of the story. I really did enjoy the story to Chapter 48 and look forward to seeing where it is going. Really appreciate your efforts up to Chapter 48 and really looking forward to more to come.

I have been reading Lancer fanfic faithfully since, there just isn't enough Laramie stuff to keep me in reading material.

PJoy in PA, a/k/a, "Sun Rising"
mrslarabee chapter 37 . 6/26/2010
I am so loving this story. I can't believe people are still writing about this show but i'm so glad you are. Hope you post the next chapter soon.
jendarra chapter 34 . 6/2/2010
Just found your update.(Even though I thought I had added it to favorites)

Things are stil looking bad for Johnny, and what's with the last line why isn't he going to return to Lancer?

Please update asap.
Gremlin11 chapter 33 . 3/28/2010
Hi,

Thanks for posting and updating so regularly - I'm really enjoying your story. I have no idea where you are going with this and how all the strands will knit together. Keep up the good work
jendarra chapter 33 . 3/26/2010
Thank you, another excellent update, however it's looking worse for Johnny.

I'm not sure that he shot Grayson, it could have been Reba, but will wait and see.

Will wait for next update.
jendarra chapter 32 . 3/20/2010
Oh you do know how to leave it on a cliffhanger.

Hopefully Scott has got there in time to save Johnny, and Murdoch and the women are on their way.

Waiting with anticipation for the next chapter.
jendarra chapter 30 . 3/1/2010
What a great chapter, now I think that Reba was the one who shot Stu.

Glad that Scott is almost safe, but what are you doing to Johnny?

Looking forward to next saturday so I can read the next episode.
jendarra chapter 29 . 2/25/2010
I have just rediscovered an old love of mine, namely Lancer, and I have spent the last week reading your stories from the Gambler to this one, and I love them. I hope you update this one very soon as I am hooked.
SilverWolf chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
Hi there

What an intriguing read so far - do say that you have more of this ready to post...need to know if Johnny will comply with the orders of Sam or will he make the injury worse. What do Scott and Murdoch have planned for Remy and Grayson? And will Scott pop the question? Please say you will be completing this story soon or adding more to it. Thanks - SilverWolf