Reviews for from a lacerated sky
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Yoooo, why are there so few reviews? This is wonderful!
...okay, yeah, so far from canon-compliant it's an entirely different story, but whatever. I like it. I like your style, and Merlin is just the best sarcastic bastard the world has ever known.
luminare91 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is a really interesting take on one of the hallmarks of Arthurian legend. It was a wonderful read!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow! OK this was a wonderful story, so well-written, and such an original idea! I love the idea of Merlin, Morgana, and Arthur coming back a thousand years later and saving Camelot all over again. Obviously Morgana was reborn but was strong enough to remember her past life, and then she was able to go pull Merlin and Arthur out of their confinement. You got the camaraderie between the three of them perfectly, it was so much fun to "watch" them interact. I loved Merlin's sarcasm the best "Clearly, these things are negotiable." lol! The only thing I didn't like was Gwen and Lancelot. I feel like in the show, Gwen is part of the awesome foursome that is Merlin, Arthur, Morgana, and Gwen, and I would have loved for her to be included in remembering as well. And I know Gwen's affair with Lancelot is part of Arthurian legend, but the way the series is going I"m hoping that in this version Gwen will never go through with it. But either way, this was an excellent story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesome job!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh, wonderful! I love Merlin superpowers! moments, and Arthur's bravery in the face of destruction. I also love how they all stick together, no matter what.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh beautiful. I really, really like this idea. Absolutely fantastic, a wonderful, fully written one-shot. Keep writing!
Saph30 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was brilliant. I LOVE how you wove old and new together. What fun! And having Morgana help them in the end. Yes! I always felt the Arthur story was too depressing (as the French told it.:)) so way to find the right balance!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
that was a a cool story, really interseting! loved it