Reviews for a helping hand
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
I'm sorry to see Neville and luna were lost, tonks survived but lost her sight. I loved the final battle the sword was different and perfect to kill the insane dude. Why did no one find out her imperious charlie?
And really everyone was so upset because their leader Dumbledork was hurt. Sorry Harry was the one constantly fighting and doing battle with Voldemort. While the headmaster stayed behind for the greater good...not much of a leader. As I mentioned earlier I don't agree on your view of dumbledick. But I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Dumbledore is not a great leader he is too focused on one thingbus weapon...and the fact that his weapon is a human boy just makes it worse. A leader doesn't condone abuse, when a child gets upset with the fact his dead mother us being used as fodder in a war doesn't say well he does they seem to be acting mature about this. Those are actions of a manipulator. I don't see any difference between Albus or Tom other than one is pure dark and the other is supposed to be light but has been known to not only use Grey but also dark spells. But this is a good story even if I do think agree with you on Dumbledick. Action.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Dumbledore is digging his hole deeper with every word coming out of his mouth, and I'm sure that once everyone thought about it more eyes would be opened to the fact that a headmaster was about to bind a child. No matter what dumblenuts does at this point he has all but lost his weapon and if they were smart a good deal of the order as well.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
To be truthful if I had harrys life I wouldn't trust anyone including his friends, well other than Neville and luna and charlie. Everyone else has at one time or multiple times has either turned their backs or outright publicly shunned him. The few he did ask for help patted him on the back and told him to sucks it up, so yeah I fully understand the way he is acting. He has a mask of what those people expect him to be like and that's what he wears. I don't think he is so much oblivious of Charlie as over fifteen years it has been beaten into or subtly told to him that he isn't worthy of love or he is a weapon to be used and not much else...truthfully with care like that who would you let close?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Dumbledick is a dork not much better than fudge. He knew about the abuse but I don't see him saying anything now do I, it's much easier to let fudge deal with it all then let the public know that Albus has always known and done nothing about it.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
I think Severus is getting his eyes opened with more information than he wants about Harry. Looks good on him.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I noticed he asked for one and got four. Wonder who else heard the sprite and caught his background he is trying to hide. So how did tom find out a deal why would he kill the dursleys you would think that he would appreciate his death and not punish them for trying.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Of course he would glow in the dark. He must wear his robes in reminder of his maturing to make him feel young.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Hmmm so now everyone in the "family" knows of where the twins got tbe money. Wonder what Snape is thinking and how long it takes for him to figure out who the medi kit was for?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Ronis not known for being the trusting sort I'm surprised that Harry told as much as he did. And is sirius still alive at this point?
Wolfisis chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
I liked this story I thought at one point Harry should have asked about his lover after the battle or he should have been there holding his hand or something but it was great I like how you did it...The ending was great.
MargaritaS chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
i really liked this story, especially the beginning, i loved loyal!ron and charlie is always a favorite of mine. the ending seemed a little rushed, i would have liked to see more actually charlie/harry funtime but still a very enjoyable read
stubs1101 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
oh this explains so much about Dumbledore hahahaha!
Haunt of twilight chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
This was a pretty good story. There were a few spots where you seemed to gloss over things like Harry finding out Charlie was being controlled.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 15 . 6/27/2013