Reviews for The Murder in the Marriage
angeliena chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Lve this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Omg wowwww what an ending. The conversation between Bones and Booth was really powerful. I've always been curious as to why Bones, the uber rational with a strong stance against marriage, would make an exception for Booth. And I think you did a good job of bridging both her past and her current situation here. Great read! Can't wait to start on the sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
The Bones-Booth communication dance ought to be a documented thing. But I do like the idea of Tripp's one question a night ritual. Nothing better than direct asking and telling.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
Wow, heavy angst there. And the sad truth is that some women out there actually have to live with that reality.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Ahhh I hope you're not planning on killing Sweets! P And Bones has the worst timing with the TJ stuff. Seriously.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Wow, such intense action there! I knew you weren't gonna harm Parker, but man things were pretty tense there. But yayyyyy at Bones wanting to have a baby with Booth D D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
You write the best thriller fics I've ever read. Seriously. I can't express how much my emotional state goes up and down every time I read one of your chapters.

Sooo happy at the conversation between Booth and Bones when they finally have make up sex. That's the truth there, how much they love each other.

Parker being in danger? omg.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Ahhhhhh omg that was such a hellish ride for Booth to get his head out of his ass to talk to Bones. But thank god, things are gonna be okay. I actually avoided reading this chapter because it was getting too much there, but yayyy relief
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Awwww poor Bones! ( I just want to give her a big hug. Why the hell is Booth being such an ass about things anyway? Blah. I'm glad that TJ is out of the picture for now, kinda get the feeling he'll be back, but mannnn his flirting was getting on my nerves. Gah, such an emotional read, this one! P
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Omg so much happening in this chapter! I hope Booth gets to tell Bones about his visit to Philly soon, I hate having miscommunications between characters. And the victims, a connection between the two that were found? the plot thickens!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
"These were the things that struck her about dating Seeley Booth – the simple, unexpected gestures that seemed to come so naturally to him: a spare fork and an extra helping of a vegetarian dish he wouldn't dream of touching himself; how, when she commented in passing that she liked a particular song, it would mysteriously appear on her playlist the next time she used her ipod. How, despite arguing about it almost nightly, he was invariably the one to make sure the coffee would be ready when she got up in the morning. He'd told her before that being in love was about the little moments, the details, and she thought she was beginning to understand what he'd meant by that."

I loved this part - it captures everything about Booth and Bones.
Pheonix1995 chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Poor Brennan at least she has Booth to help her through this :) Lovely case fic - absolutely amazing just like the others in the series :)
marceline19 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I looooove it!
marceline19 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I love the tension between them!very good chapter
marceline19 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Oh i really like the jealousy thing!