Reviews for Dimensions Book One: Links Rewrite
The Richmaster chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
This was a really good story, I think it is definitely better than the original; it's a pity that it's been left for so long.
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
woot
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
weeeeeeeeeeeeee fun fun fun
SilverLunaMoon chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
I find this a really well written and interesting story :) It's very exiting so I guess 'll go to the original and continue reading it X3
Winterborn chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I don't want to seem mean, but Marineangemon can talk.
x-eleven chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
"You've already lost me! I hate you! Maybe if you'd taken some time to understand me, to actually be a mother, you might have avoided that, but no, your career and your future was far more important. This is my future Mom, and you're not stopping me getting it!" In spite of her attempts to show contempt and force, tears still threatened to push their way onto her eyes.

I don't see Ruki's saying anything like that. In _Tamers_ itself, of all the Tamers' parents, Ruki's mother and grandmother were the most supportive. During the meeting between the parents and the Wild Bunch (_Tamers #32_) Kazu's father said something about how Kazu left a note, but he wished he'd been able to say "Goodbye". Ruki's grandmother answers:

"Say goodbye? They will come back safely"

Kenta's father takes their confidence for indifference, and even bangs on their table. Juri's father intervenes to put an end to this confrontation. As for Ruki and her mother, neglect wasn't the problem. Ruki thought it was the opposite, actually.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Love it! I'm gonna go and read the sequals and rewrittes!
Lavenderangel chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
I actually just tweeted at you a bit ago, heh. I saw this recommended somewhere, possibly TV tropes. I'm not a huge fan of Rukato, or Rika with anyone save possibly Henry for that matter, but I'm surprisingly enjoying this look at them. I'm also glad, as of this last chapter, that you're developing Rika's backstory. Despite being overly wordy in some cases, particularly the beginning of the opening chapter, I'm really enjoying this fic overall. I like that you're also putting some focus on the adults, particularly Rika's grandmother. I think it's intriguing that she was the one to call Ryo. Looking forward to more. :)
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
did...did Takato just tap the digital hazard or something?
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
has anyone besides me noticed how Shibumi resembles Jesus Christ?

and look at his abilities and knowledge. either that was intentional, or just a really fucking hilarious coincidence.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
at this point of reading, this...was EXACTLY what i've been looking for.