Reviews for To Live and to Die
Samthevariablex chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I read this and the whole time I was waiting for all of them to relize that percy was right and they would remember instead percy dies! Great writing though it made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
The feels...
I love it so much.
ArtemisandApollo chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Oh my gosh no way to describe how good this was wow it was like wow my only words to describe : "wow " and "Oh My Gods"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
And Luke got fired.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
that is so sweet! i think you should write a sequel with percy coming back some how ! that would be awesome!
bratzs12345 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
this is really sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is amazing! It inspired me to start writing a story that starts in a place like this one, and I hope to one day get it published. I really enjoyed reading this.
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is the second "percy goes insane" story I've read and its really good! Keep on writing!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was really a very interesting idea! I like how you made it uncertain as to whether Percy was hallucinating or not. I'm still not sure.
PaintedPetrichor chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Really sad and creepy, but very, very good!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aw, that ending was so sad. It was a great one-shot, though. Really good.
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A-amazing fanfic!
Eat.Sleep.Percy Jackson chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
...tres confusing. very very confusing.
thePhonyOversized chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It was beautiful. The ending had me in tears, but I had to force it all back or else my mom would be suspicious (since she's beside me and would be extremely worried if i just randomly burst into tears). This was such a wonderful twist! I loved every moment of reading it, extremely interesting. Never would've thought of it myself. It was also extremely well written, and the pacing was fantastic. Everything just connected. I loved it. I really did.
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 6/13/2011