Reviews for The Female's Spark
Шлак! Когда прода? Это лучший рассказ про Микаэлу и Скрима! Напишите продочку, прошу!)))))
I hope Starscream is alright! DX
NightHeart chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
More plz, possibable lemon
Guest chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
Your doing a wonderful job please continue.
Irish gurl chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
I love this whole story! Please keep the love alive!pleaaaaaassssseee?I wonder if you do lemons...;)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
Please update you haven't updated this in over a year. *gets on my knees* PLEASE UPDATE.
pewpew chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
I do like how this story is going, I wish you'll update it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
More this is great
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
red and yellow
EHSparkwoman chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
Aww... So sweet. I love fanfiction stories where Starscream is acting all romantic... And yours is one of the cuter, fluffier ones. Well done!
KayleeChiara chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
I stumble onto this story and am really enjoying it when I noticed that the last chapter's update was July '11 (ahhhhhhhhh!). I hope, truly, that you are able to finish your story. It's an interesting angle, I like the emotional challenges and I'm really curious to see how it all plays out. Please, please, pretty please, will you finish your wonderful story? :)
ShadowbladeAutobot chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Amazing. I never thought of Starscream and Mikaela as a coulpe,but they seem cute together.
Lunar Mist chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Uhhh... You said that Mikaela was unconscious in one of the last paragraphs, then the next paragraph you said she was staring at Screamer and having conscious thoughts... So is she conscious or unconscious?
h8onme.x chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
I love it !

Veryy yummy :P

I'm starting to like Starscream even more :P

Update soon ! I'll be keeping an eye out :)
DarkButterfly128 chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
Thanks for another quick update! Starscream and Mikaela are so cute together. Hope to see more kissy-kissy, and maybe more soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »