Reviews for The Female's Spark
kristinalprime23 chapter 2 . 4/2
this message is to my creators that I send to the stars there are many mysteries in this universe that we were never meant to solve but who we are and why we are here are not among
them, I am kristonal prime last surviving member of the thirteen, leave planet earth alone because I am coming for You. If you approach this planet with hostile intent know this we will defend our home, we will defend humanity, we will defend earth and our race from extinction, I am kristonal prime and I send this message to you optimus prime, leader of the autobots we are here and we are waiting. it is time to come home. 327843722 error code:3334435u3994u3j37r373hf7349383493 mission is a go.
gothiccross017 chapter 18 . 6/18/2017
love your story love to read more
Star strike chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
Plze mor I am️ing this fanfic
Silver Star chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
OMG The feels at the end when Mikaela said "Starscream, i love you" oooohhhh the feels! That made me all warm inside
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
Шлак! Когда прода? Это лучший рассказ про Микаэлу и Скрима! Напишите продочку, прошу!)))))
Guest chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
I hope Starscream is alright! DX
NightHeart chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
More plz, possibable lemon
Guest chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
Your doing a wonderful job please continue.
Irish gurl chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
I love this whole story! Please keep the love alive!pleaaaaaassssseee?I wonder if you do lemons...;)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
Please update you haven't updated this in over a year. *gets on my knees* PLEASE UPDATE.
pewpew chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
I do like how this story is going, I wish you'll update it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
More this is great
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
red and yellow
EHSparkwoman chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
Aww... So sweet. I love fanfiction stories where Starscream is acting all romantic... And yours is one of the cuter, fluffier ones. Well done!
KayleeChiara chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
I stumble onto this story and am really enjoying it when I noticed that the last chapter's update was July '11 (ahhhhhhhhh!). I hope, truly, that you are able to finish your story. It's an interesting angle, I like the emotional challenges and I'm really curious to see how it all plays out. Please, please, pretty please, will you finish your wonderful story? :)