Reviews for What Comes Next?
CHS2BU chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
One of the best stories I have read in a long time. I really like Steph & Les together, they are both fun but serious when it's needed. Awesome job!
sbabe chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
Great story
Vulcan Rider chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
I'm so glad you finished this story. I'm also extremely glad that I only just now found it, as I'm absolutely terribly impatient and get so frustrated at stories that take years to be finished. I know just how much read life can interrupt the time it takes to write a story, and I applaud your tenacity in sticking with this until it was done. It was absolutely soooo worth it.

Congratulations on your degree, your job, and working toward your PhD (which you may have by now). I hope you continue to write, as your work is absolutely delightful. My pet peeve is stories that are abandoned, and it warms my heart to know that although it may have taken you a long time, you gave your readers such a gift in finishing this wonderful story, and doing it in such a way that absolutely had us sighing in pleasure. Excellent work, and thank you for sharing it with us.

Maggie M.
Angela3511 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
What a cute story! I'm a Babe most of the time, but I also love Tarts as well, especially Lester.

Loved it, thanks so much for sharing!
mssmith chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Cute story, thank you!
RedDevil552 chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
great story. Lester is one of my favorite Merry Men
Margaretlucylu chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
i can only hope that one day you would do a follow up to this
meus dulcis angelus chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Love it!
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
awww this was adorable, i want more. It definaltly got me in the holiday spirit :)
ladyofkeegan chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
Very cute story...thanks for sharing it
Mik N'jirnav chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
Cute story, had me grinning most of the way through it. Enjoyed it, thanks!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Huh? That sizzling chemistry just suddenly disappeared? Just like that?
Limited Time Only chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
um, More please? Like PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? You have no idea how hard it is to find good, gramatically correct tart fiction... or maybe you do?

Either way, please?
Honeywell25 chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
Encore, encore! What a great story! Any thoughts about continuing the story!
Barb4psu chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
cute! very diff ending - like the news article