Reviews for Kismet and Kindred Spirits
Nana25 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I m sorry but i confused. In one paragraph bella says he will only ever have her body and in the next paragraph bella says she need to get laid and it has been two months and wondering if this "jen" will willing? What is going on ?
Alliecat N Heat chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
i didn't review b4, but i truly enjoyed reading this. At first i thought it was gonna be a smut filled comedy, but as i read the storyline really took off i got emerged into it. it was good to see B be the hero and not E as he usually is saving her ass. great work this is the second fic i've read of yours and am very pleased.
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
absoultly love it
ejhuff77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I really enjoyed your stories. plese continue with twilight u r great at writing
puzzypower chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
Finished it in two days - it was great! I can't understand that so few reviewed it, 'cause I thought it was an awesome, untraditional story!
iScreamNiki chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story (:
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
OMFG! You mentioned The Vamp! That dildo that can be hot or cold and sparkles in the sun! LMFAO! This chapter just totally made my day, or night considering its 5:00am in Florida, where I live. Thank you for writing because I freaking LOVE THIS STORY!
Gogsnkay chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
great story. liked the twisty side of .
Poppet 16 chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
fabbb lovee it
Lulabell75 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
I love that you made Jake & Leah their Uncle & Aunt.
Lulabell75 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I'm really liking this story. Never read one before where Bella switches teams after he leaved!
kiwi chapter 18 . 6/12/2010
i love this story!
herUSMCdream chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
so i am reviewing this so i don't die... just kidding, but i really am in love with this first chapter. on to read more and really excited... i have no clue why you do not have thousands of reviews for this story... it baffles me. :D
Alison91 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
You're right, Edward is a big sap in this story, but I love it!

It pains me to have to do this, but I must go for a shower...Oh how I want to just keep reading :( haha!

Yet again, another great chapter!
Alison91 chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Finally! Yey.. They are together :D Happy days! Amazing chapter :)