Reviews for Kismet and Kindred Spirits
Alison91 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
argh! Cant wait for Edward and Bella to meet! Loved the part where Edward confessed his love to Jasper though, wasn't expecting that!
Alison91 chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
I cant stop reading this! I know I've said it before, but one more time can't are an awesome author Raven!
Alison91 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
That was one long chapter, my eyes kinda hurt from reading for so long! But it was worth it, another great chapter :)
Alison91 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Well since I'm a fan of a few of your other stories, I thought I would give this one a shot... and you haven't dissapointed!

And wow, Bella's a lesbian now? Nice twist! Wasnt expecting that when you warned of same sex relations at the start!

So yeah, great chapter!

Now on to chapter 2...
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
How sad!
sillybellasara chapter 18 . 2/2/2010
I apsafuckinlootly ADORE this tale!

So good, just so damn good, I love everyone in it, you did a superb job on everyone, and for once I could find nothing I didnt like about Alice, everyone does something to make her bloody well annoying, but yours was perfect! Vitoria, James, Laurent, Jake, Leah, Rose, they all get the same treatment in most story lines, but I just loved what you did to them, just fucking perfect!

I was sweet, sassy, smartass, and sexy as hell congrats to you!
alicenative chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I could feel their yearning, so it's a relief that they are finally together again. YAY!
alicenative chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
At least Esme is on Bella and Edward's side and is pulling for them.
alicenative chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
I am so glad that they were able to have contact with each other. Although, I am not exactly sure what Edward's reasons are for staying away from her besides Carlisle's demands.
alicenative chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Just leavin a note to way that I am enjoying this fic so far.
ladyjfe chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Nice story. I like how they turned out w/out the other..fighting and badass and whatnot.. Very sad first chapter.. I'm glad I took the time to stop and read! On to the rest of the chapters!
Natsar chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
I really loved your story. The torture and death of Jane was very graphic and extremely violent. I am glad Jazz and Bella got some kind of closure at least. I love the way the four couples stuck together to form a family. Thanks!
Magos186 chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
I have enjoyed this story even though I wanted to beat you with something hard and pointy when you killed Jake and Leah. However jane's punishment...mostly redeemed yourself with that. And can I just say how awesome the never calling maria the right name thing was? Cause that rocked! Excellent story. I've definitely been enjoying your work.
eudaemonist chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
That was an awesome first contact. In person would have freaked her the fuck out.
eudaemonist chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Nice. So far, I like your James.
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »