Reviews for Kismet and Kindred Spirits
kelley77 chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
Excellent story! I loved this. I don't know if you plan to do any outtakes for this or not, but I'm really curious to know how Carlisle and Esme are connected to the Volturi, and how James got involved with them as well. Great storyline, great characterizations and just all around wonderful. Thanks for sharing this! :)
lalibare chapter 18 . 12/4/2009
agh...i dont want it to be over...loved it..thought it was great...
milovesky chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
i love it it finaly dawned on me kismet and kindred sprits ann of green gables! that where i heared that be for
HideandSeeking chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Love the story but if you went to Tim Hortens you would have to be in Canada of Buffalo. Plus there is no waitresses there.
ahrocks08 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
oh em gee! I am so excited to read this story! you had me hooked at the Doctor Who reference...lol
renaee chapter 15 . 10/20/2009
BAHAHAH!

when Bella has a go at Carlisle and goes, 'okay pumpkin?'

i cracked up laughing.

this story is really good, i love it.
prettyflour chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
Great ending. Using graduation was a killer idea. Graduations always spark a feelings of endings AND new beginnings, which is exactly what these characters needed.

tricklem chapter 18 . 10/16/2009
enjoyed the story
Marianka chapter 18 . 10/16/2009
I like it.:)
Syndie chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
its a steeler country baby! so glad you spelled it right, i once had to inform a girl/author she forgot the h in Pittsburgh!
Ashgirl195 chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Aw! What a lovely ending. Carlisle finally accepts Bella.

Your cheesy ending was really cute. At least I think it was. I'm a sap for cheesy endings. Lol.

This story was wonderful. You did an amazing job. :-)
Ashgirl195 chapter 17 . 10/13/2009
Wow, brutal. Very.

I can't wait to find out Edward's reaction to how they killed Bitch.

Another great chapter.

I'm off the read the next one! :-)
droga1 chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
that was an interesting ending. I always liked graduation type endings, because they are almost always content, if not happy.

Was Maria, ever mentioned before in the previous chapters? I cannot seem to remember her.

Great story. Good luck with the next one.
dementedevilpixie chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Awesome Epilogue babe! I loved the name changing for Maria, that was hilarious. And Vicky is having a kid! wow. It was the perfect ending to a kick ass story.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Wow, I can honestly say that I didn't see this coming - the end of the story, that is. I mean, I guess now that I've read it, it makes sense to have ended it here; I just never would'a thunk it, though.

I enjoyed the ride with these two.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »