Reviews for Kismet and Kindred Spirits
koneko-chii chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
WTF that was some of the best shit ever!

is there going to be more chapters ?

cause if there is fcuk yeah !
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Is someone gonna fill in the blanks for us, maybe in the next chapter? I mean, I feel lost; I don't know how we got from chapter 16 to here, so I'm hoping, maybe under the guise of Bella & Jasper relating to everyone what happened, that all the gaps will get filled in for the rest of us too?

In comparison to your other chapters, this one was short.
Leelan Oleander chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
My Chef Boyardee ravioli tried to make a reappearance while reading this one, but you can't help what your characters want to do, right?

Remind me never to upset you.
dementedevilpixie chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
wow...did not see that coming. You gave me the shock and awe treatment, babe. I loved the bad ass Bella and Jasper torture sequence. I'm so glad that Bella and Jazz made it out okay and that they got to go home. You rocked this story!
collegegirl123 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I really like it. Sad that Edward is taken from Bella. Im shedding some tears of my own. I hope they are together soon.
Ashgirl195 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
O, intense chapter. Then again, the past few chapters have been very intense. Lol.

This is getting more angsty. I can't wait for the final battle.

Update :-)
koneko-chii chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
omg please update soon.

this story in like OMG !

i love the story !
prettyflour chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
Oh the angst! Darn that Bella... So stubborn! I hope she takes out the Volturri ASAP and gets back to her kismet!
Leelan Oleander chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
You know, hitting that little white/green button does make me feel good. :)

Good chapter. I figured B & J would take off, but I didn't figure they'd allow their significant others to be drugged. Oh-ho! The plot thickens!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 16 . 10/5/2009
Oh, Bella, Bella, Bella. What have you done?

Well, since this story isn't labeled as "angst" (just drama) I'm guessing that nothing bad happens to Bella in Chicago, so we'll all just wait it out now and watch the action unfold...
dementedevilpixie chapter 16 . 10/5/2009
you rocked this chapter Rave! Kick ass! I loved the way you drugged the group and I can't wait for some hard core revenge! :D
Da Burls chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
Phew, bit of heavy reading there. Grief, Love, Life and Death all in a few chapters. Wasn't expecting Bella to attack, although perhaps it fits with what's happened. Having the Volturi turn up at the funeral is clever, very mafia/mob to gloat over the pain of others.

Enjoying it immensely!

M
Ashgirl195 chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
Well then...that was...interesting. Action and grief. You did well mixing both of those.

Can I kill Jane for them?I seriously just wanna kill her, let me do it! Please?

Great chapter. It's getting better and better. Update :-)
bippy chapter 15 . 9/30/2009