Reviews for Firefight
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Good story.
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really love your writing style :-)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was one of the best intense moments in the show. This was very well done.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
great story.
explodeychik chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, that was a great last couple of lines! You really have his voice down perfect!
DevilWearingSoftShoes17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I Thought it was wonderful! You have Michael's thoughts down pat. I actually thought it was the show. Haha!

I basically stopped breathing when he hit her. All I could think was , "MICHAEL ARE YOU KIDDING ME? COULDN'T YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES HITTING HER?" I think we all were thinking that.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very nice. I must say, you've got Michael's voice down. Only people who could do better are the actual writers of the show. Bravo.

-BE
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hwy that was good hope he feels sorry even though I understood why poor couple

Maria
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is amazing! But, seriously, when Mike slapped Fi, I jumped out of my seat and started creaming at him. I was just like, "YOU RAT-ASSED BASTARD!" a thousand times, even when he was apologizing to her. Made me wish I had TiVo, so that I could pause and hit him a few times. I settled for getting out my season 1 DVDs and hitting him there. Didn't feel quite as good, but it still got the job done. You should totally do one after Thursday's episode. Man, when I saw the promo for that, I almost fainted. I know that Fi won't die, but still. If something bad happens to her, I may have to kill somebody.

Anyways...
CharmingMurderess chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i am so in love with you!

you're like inside michael's head!

marry me! :D

jk xP lol
twinmuse chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
How CRAZY was that episode huh?

I was shell shocked after that slap! Then she just LEFT!

You got Michael's thoughts down to a T for sure.

I can't wait till next ep! You MUST do a 'Michael's thoughts' bit for that one too afterwards!

~Colly E. of twin*muse
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I keep looking for awesome 'Friends Like These' fics, and here is the best one I've read so far. I loved it. Great job!

~Bryn
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great interpertaition of what micheals feeling. So funny story, after i saw the episode you wrote about i was like something GOTTA happen to fi to make micheal relise how much hes hurting her and how much he really loves her. So i started writing this little fanfiction in my head about fi getting captered and stricler having something to do with it. And then i was online trying to find a place where i could whatch old episodes and there was the add saying that fi was going to get captured. They are so making this episode for me. 6 more days! i'm on egde
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is really great! You're such a terrific writer!