Reviews for Lost
sunnydayz56 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
You need to update! Please! For Riley!
AThreePipeProblem chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
oh come on! i was just getting into this and it ends! please keep going!
awesomeone chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
update soon please! this is so cool!
LishaChan chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
This seems rather interesting. Update soon!
ferret assassin nin chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
wow. really good beginning. it would be aweseom for you to continue it. in fact, i'm looking forward to teh next update.

ferret nin
Live4StarWars chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
GAH! DAMN STIPID ASS BEN! i must find out what happens PLEASE WRITE MORE!
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Where's the next chapter? *pouts*

This seems very good so far, and I love the angsty stuff. *guilty grin*

Please do update soon! :D
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Oh man, it's the second chapter and you're giving me nightmares. You've got to stop this. That other story? Anyway, how's Ben gonna work this out? 'Cause he's just his own little Superman. Anyway, loved this chapter. I like fast-paced stories. :)
garnetred chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Excellent chapter. I hope Riley will be able to get help. Please update soon.
ruby890 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
oh i hope that he will be alright and you are right ben does take riley for granted dont die ri (lol)

any way live the fic and update plz
Golden-Heart chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Yay, an update! Aww, who doesn't the one who should care for him most have to treat him that way? *Glares at Ben; smacks him across the cheek* There, you jerk!

Riley's thoughts concerning Ben and his lack of appreciation and just... indifference towards him made a lot of sense. I think we all argue with our own selves quite often, which is what Riley is struggling with because, face it, he longs for Ben to actually SEE him... and sadly, he doesn't! How could he do that? Urg.

Don't worry about Aly. To MY mind, the less OC the better. Inevitably, I grow jealous of every one of em, including my own!

Personally, I thought this chapter was excellent, though I can sympathize with your sorta hating it, because we strive so hard for perfection... which is one reason I'm only mid-way through my chapter 1 of my Caryn Poole story.

And... GA! That cliffie at the end! Riley, don't drown!

"But what happened on Riley vacation stays in Riley's vacation..." Haha too. That sounds like the tagline from The Hangover!

Awesome job, Jaeh! Update soon so you don't leave us hanging..or rather, tugged under the rip current with dear Riley!
KichigaiKairu chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Woo! It seems like a really good one so far...:D So...much...angst...but that's ok. I like angst XD And it's bound to get better, right? good job, keep it up.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
good realy good i wonder whats going to happen

update plz
MissUse chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow... you just gave me an extra reason to dislike Ben.
Umbrella Doves chapter 1 . 8/19/2009