Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Awh the ending was so sweet! I really enjoyed that, I haven't read much like it :D
SGreenD chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I don't care if it's OOC or not following the show's outline, but this story was fucking beautiful, and I loved it. Very much :) Thanx for that!
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awww this was so sweet! I don't think you were that far out of character at all! I could definitely see the scenes happening in my head. Great job! Thanks so much for writing it! :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is beautifully written, I love how you explored Daisy's jealousy citing both elements from the show and a revealing past. Deep and funny in parts, nicely done!

Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aww. They're so sweet together. Daisys right though. Sometimes Tim is an "ignorant bastard", especailly when it comes to Daisy ;)
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
You see, this is why I love the fact we like the same fandoms, because little slices of awesome like this are created and my sundays feel so much better! YAY for you! :D
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh! So sweet! Loved this! Loved it!
CeeLoobyLouDee93 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I lovee this, i must have read it at least five times!

I love how you characterised both of them - how you wrote Daisy is what makes me read this over and over, and the way that Tim obviously knew what was going on but still got hurt by her words enthralled me.

Amazing job XD

synethesiac chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I just want to say thank you for this little piece of loveliness. I love spaced and am saddened by the lack of fanfiction, but this is most definitely a great addition to its minimal collection! (:
FunkehHumour chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Love spaced, and there is nowhere near enough fanfiction for it so this is very welcome! enjoyable read :D
Shineaquahphace chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Thank you for writing this, it was a really good read. (:

It's good to see another Spaced fanfic on here, there's hardly any!