Reviews for Labor Of Love
iHATEamarorollins chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Great
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This was so freaking cute! I felt so sorry for Olivia, being all alone and having to dliver her own child herself. To be honest, it was like watching an ep of 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.' But I about died when he suggested Benson. ;W;
TheLadyHoll chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Gah! I loved it. And I mean L-O-V-E-D it! If you could I would be thrilled if you could check out my own EO baby fanfic 'Love & Order'.

*Sends in secret fuzzy bunny ninjas that make you want to read Love & Order*

Thanks so much!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
OMG! I totally loved this! And GOOD! Ignore the stupid FLAMERS! :D Cause you write amazing!
klaine.destial.caryl.OE chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
. awww.. this was good. :)
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
That was great. I like the name they chose for the baby. It sounds appropriate. Munch and Fin's argument sounds like something they would do.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very good. It has left me in suspense. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Detective Olivia Stabler chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I have already read this like 3 times. I LOVE this story!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
*grins at the SO true author's note8 Loved this!
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
alright girl! your stories are beautiful and you're a a genius..well an evil genius...i am your humble minion in conquering the world and by the way what did that ass flamer say? and who is jess...hehe.
mallory chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
This is a really cool story i love readind svu stories keep more coming
obcessedwithbenson chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved it. You are awsome
Creek-IB-08 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
this is a good story and i like the name - benson. i think it's cool when you can use the mom's maiden name as a first name. unfortunately, i'll never be able to do that - croft doesn't really work as a first name. lol.
The Dark Insomniac chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
First, congrats on 300 stories!

Last, I loved this story! So sweet and I love the name! :)
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
EO! yay i loved it! hahaha the add on my screen is of a pregnant lady in a bathtube! Great job and congrats on your 300th!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »