Reviews for Easier to Run
O.O chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
PLZ MAKE HIM SURVIVE! BAKURA MUST LIVE FOREVER!
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is one of the saddest story I've read.

I really, REALLY need to cry now! And the song is not helping, like I hope it would!
Spyncr chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i have been crying since the end of one step closer, when bakura crashed his car. i read these all in a row. i would like to see what the alternate ending would be like. i think it might be interesting.
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
You said tell you if we wanted a happier ending where Bakura lives and I'm saying GIVE US ONE PLEASE! But I've read all three and loved them...so...yeah...
Eightian chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
cool i love it! though im sad u killed my fav character.
Ltkk022 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This story made me... cry. Do you know how hard it is to accomplish this? I'd love to have it stay here, but I'd love to see what you could come up with as to how Bakura could come back to life. Ah! So confused, maybe I'm sleep deprived? Whichever you think is best, either leave it like it is or continue; I highly encourage whichever choice you make. I've read all of it, I was just too lazy to log in to review earlier. I must say, you have a great talent. All of the songs by Linkin Park fit perfectly, absolutly no arguement there. Easier to Run was a perfect choice, you should trust your gut. :P

If you've bothered to read all of this, then congrats, you've got yourself a subscriber. Keep on writing.

~ Lt/ Quincy. Call me whichever.
InsertSmileyHere15 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009