Reviews for A Night on the Town
SabertoothLioness chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh this is so cruel. But today's my sadistic day so I laughed.

Nice job!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hilarious! Are you going to continue?

dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
P _
zia9583 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
If that wasn't so flippin hilarious, I would feel sorry for Cas!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
The brothel didn't work out too well, will this be any better? Poor confused Cas!
For.your.smile chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
GD story I was laffin mi head off
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Reaally funny, and worth reading. Although I'm not sure it beats the memory of the look on Castiel's face when it played on TV. Either way, it was pretty damn close!
White and Nerdy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
haha LOL! I so want to see Castiel in a strip club! X D It would be hilarious!

This was very well written, keep up the good work!
VergofTowels chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I found this quite amusing, and I would be interested in reading Cas's reaction. Are you going to write it? :D Please?
cornev chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Okay that was absolutely hilarious! There were so many funny lines I can't even pick out my favourite. I love the fact that Cas will have a bigger role in season 5, I think he was a great addition to the cast (him and Bobby both) and I don't think he'll take away from the brothers at all. Again, thanks for making me laugh - I really enjoyed this! -Corrie
RNandSniper chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"...Two hours driving, forty dollars for a tank of gas, Thirty-five for drinks, and two hundred bucks for the girls. But the look on Cas’s face when he comes out of there? Priceless."

Cracks me right up...

You should do the after scene...

- and I should get back to work before the other person in my office notices me hyperventilating to stop from giggling in the corner...
flitwick chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was great! Thanks for making my day! :)
night.phonix chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
:):)I can't stop. ‘I know… Two hours driving, forty dollars for a tank of gas, Thirty-five for drinks, and two hundred bucks for the girls. But the look on Cas’s face when he comes out of there? Priceless.’

Please, preaty please write a sequel.
SeniorReady2010 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
awsome story! and i hope that they do take cas to a strip club. the look on his face would be priceless!
Enrika721 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Actually, in Kripke's own words, "Dean takes Cas to a whorehouse." If you thought a strip club was bad...hehehehe. It's supposed to be in episode 3! Can't wait for that either.

There was something else I wanted to say...oh that's right! Your fic! Silly me! Great job. It was first of all, very much in character, and very funny! I can so see this happening. Excellent work!