Reviews for A Soldier's Worst Nightmare
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
really good and I love 1xR pairing :)
The Fic Critic chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
I was looking through my old reviews when i remembered this incredible fic. I don't think I ever finished it...WELL NOW I WILL!
relena31 chapter 3 . 7/6/2001
very good yea!
Mika-cha chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Crazy as usual... that's why it's soooo unique.. _ wondahful ficcy.. _ Continue on Gamegirl! _~
Mika-cha chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Aw... c'mon... does it alwayz have to be like this? Sheesh... i hate surprises... i love to get spoiled although I'm not.. (hey! I have discipline!) anywayz, lovely again... gotta read more! _~
Mika-cha chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Wow... coolio... very nice... hm... relena and quatre? I'd say that that's an a-okay couple... it doesn't really bother me who goes with relena only being paired up with Wufei may seem wierd... anywayz... lovely fic.. gotta read more. _~
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
that was really good. i loved the ending. this is going on my favourites list!
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Heero'sgot amnesia. i don't think that thats a good thing. i like this fic.
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
really good fic, amazingly descriptive.
Karen chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Oh wow that was really good I can't wait till the next one, I wanna find out if Heero is really dead. I can't believe that you would really kill him off...would you?
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
This rocks! Write a sequel!
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
I love it! I KNEW it was Midii Une! I'm gonna put her in my fic! She's so kawaii!
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
HAHAHA! You're not REALLY making Relena like Quatre, are you? Cause if Heero comes back and Relena still likes him, RELENA vs. DOROTHY WOULD BE AWESOME!
d.funnie chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
not too shabby
Kanami chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
GOOD STORY! TOTALLY LOVED IT!