Reviews for Things you can tell just by Looking at Her
MissBates chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A star in the dreary night of House fanfiction. I like:

- The inverse chronology

- The accuracy of House's inner monologue

- How it is as telling about Cuddy as it is about him

- The underlying sadness that is very House-ish

- The portrayal of their relationship without any fluffiness

- The way it highlights their basic communication issues

- Excellent command of language and style
Gabee chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
God work ! Liked it very much ! I even think it totally in character whitch is... weird for a fluffy fic ! Anyway, thanks for the story !
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Fantastic :) I really loved the dynamic between the two, you've really got it down pat. And I especially like the part where he "misses something" - The way he comes to the conclusion is perfect, spot on.
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved it, although I do hope House is wrong about the ending to their story.

It took me a second to figure it out, but "Roach" is a very House-ian nickname for Rachel.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love this story b/c you really show what House and Cuddy's relationship is like as House becomes more involved in Cuddy and Rachel's life..wonderfully written!
JLC chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow - what a brilliantly written story. I'm new to House fan-fiction and so much of what I've read so far has been total crap - bearing no relationship to the characters I've come to know and love. This story captures both House and Cuddy perfectly. Thanks for sharing.
jwhite2199 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well that was just lovely and a bit sad and so well thought out. Completely in character and believable in every way. Really enjoyed the reverse timeline as the story progressed as well, mixing scenes we've experienced on the show with your own.
Colra90 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I've always loved your take on House and Cuddy but I think this is my favorite installment so far. I love how you go backwards in time instead of forward. It really makes you think about the hows and whys as the reader slowly uncovers how House and Cuddy's relationship began. You also have House's inner monologue down pat!
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I must admit, i dismiss this fic beacuse of the lenght, but now that i read it. I thinks is fantastic.

Love your take on their realtionship