Reviews for Wrath to Come
you know everyone wanted to see Naruto fight against Sasuke in the Exams just to knock the arrogance out of Sasuke heavily but the creator of Naruto just started the Invasion and thus the possible fight was forgotten until the Uchiha turned traitor.
246vili chapter 17 . 3/25
Well the fights were good so far. But now it will be 100% skill from the Jinchurikis and 0% help from their Bijus, which will be great.
I hope you will update this story soon.

Btw, if Naruto had cast aside both his family names will he remain just 'Naruto' or will he eventually get another family/clan name, or forgive and accept his 'old' ones? Momochi is a strong possibility, since Haku will be the main girl in the harem, but he could also use Uchiha just to spite Sasuke... and most of Konoha, especially his former family. Or if he wins the exams he could get or create one for himself as the new Juubi.
246vili chapter 16 . 3/25
I was hoping Naruto will pir out Kakashi's eye, but he can always do it later. Call me sadistic, but I think that would be the ultimate punishment for him... and maybe breaking his spine, thus ending his ninja career for good.
246vili chapter 15 . 3/25
I wonder how will Hinata take the fact that Haku is the Number1 girl in Naruto's life. Pretty badly I guess.
246vili chapter 12 . 3/24
OKAY! Now I'm curious about that black bodysuit guy.
246vili chapter 9 . 3/24
You made Neji so much like Sasuke in most Sasuke-bashing stories that it's disturbing... all the more better when Naruto put's him down, permanently.
Oh, so Fuu and/or Yugito will not be part of the harem and keep the surrogate sibling kind of relationship with Naruto? Works for me.
246vili chapter 8 . 3/24
So Naruto's future harem now has Moka and possibly Madara's little sister. Not bad meeting a vampira and practically about 116 year old Uchiha on the same day (not to mention the other shit that happened to Naruto that day).
246vili chapter 7 . 3/24
Okay, I have to say I am impressed with the shinobi's reaction of the Namikaze family's "plan". So far in all the fanfics I read this is where they where berated (and that is putting it lightly) by the people of Konoha for what they did and not the other way around. Not suprising, since if I understand the "big plan" right, it was Minato who didn't sent Kyuubi to hell BEFORE it got to Konoha (he knew Kyuubi was going to Konoha) so all that death is because of him.
I'm suprised Naruto didn't attacked them, but it wouldn't had do him good in the long run.
246vili chapter 6 . 3/24
Nice cliffhanger for the end.
246vili chapter 5 . 3/17
I hope Naruto kicks Sasuke's ass really hard.
246vili chapter 1 . 3/16
Ok, now I'm more curious about how will this be a NaruHaku when Haku is dead? Someone will resurrect her?
jbadillodavila chapter 17 . 3/6
Me gusta mucho tu historia
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/21
n.n :)
jbadillodavila chapter 7 . 2/21
Me gusta la historia continĂșala
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 17 . 1/12
hi Drake; long time no chat...miss ya. Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapter soon and Happy New Year