Reviews for Wrath to Come
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 5/25
ok I noticed that you have changed the names of the 10/9 to different ones I'm sorry but I hate that it's just you learn the names in everything that is to do with Naruto it's just something that errks me a tad
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 5/22
I feel like the Yagura part of getting aged reverted has been used in another story on Wattpad lol The whole story sounds familiar you must be the same person as the Wattpad user.
Naruhaku96 chapter 10 . 4/24
Not that I hate moka or anything like that, but why did you choose moka of all characters from all forms of entertainment?
KittyCatCrunchie chapter 17 . 4/8
"Are you gonnya update soon? ~nya" The cat-s'more hybrid rasped, barely holding back her tears of anticipation. She wore a look privy to that of a young Naruto having his ramen stolen right from underneath his nose. "Kitty waits with bated breath to see the outcome! ~nya"
Wow minato and kushina are so dumb and if i was naruto i would have beat the shit out of them
JDB chapter 17 . 3/1
I got one word to answer your question, bub: ephemeral
Yamimusha chapter 8 . 1/8
badass ramen chefs
Yamimusha chapter 7 . 1/8
this is the most badass abandonment minato and kushina bashing story I have ever read #badassthird
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
yes you will do those types of parings if you want to increase your fanbase
OmegaKenichi chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
I'm not sure if this is really good or god awful
Shayging518 chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
Please update soon
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 7/15/2017
that was good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Hey, you really should take classes on how to write bad fanfiction.
Shine chapter 17 . 4/6/2017
[:'( TT Where are you, aaauggggghhhhAAAUUGGHHH]... -.- :P I really like your story! I hope you decide to update.
Faery66 chapter 17 . 1/5/2017