Reviews for Fantasies and Nightmares
Paula chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Soo hot and so angst at the end! Congrats!'
LisaE-Fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was awesome!
wrytingtyme chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'm going through withdrawl from Gift of Screws, so I started reading this fic. It's excellent. the last two lines in particular are both perfect and heartbreaking. Love your work.
adreanne27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Love it! lol xD
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh, Im such an idiot...thought I already reviewed it. *facepalm*

First things first:

SLF;SLJF;LSFKJ;DSFJ; Insanely HOT. Youre one of the few authors who CAN write kinky smut without making it sound filthy, vulgar or obscene. You rock!

Your Cuddy-voice amazes me! Also the banter and interaction- perfect!

I love your writing style, great job as always!
tuckp3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
completely setting aside the sex (which is SOMEWHAT difficult to do) you absolutely, 100%, no joke capture the huddy dynamic and characterization. there's not a single thing that happens here that i couldn't see in canon, reality or fiction (i hope that makes sense...). excellent work. absolutely perfect.
jaybe61 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
love the story, very intense and very well written, and something I can read over again, so you know where this is going? Great Job!
Menah chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Amazing story! I loved it. Intense, well written, and great smut too. ;) This story goes straight to my favourites! :)
Hayvee Mettle chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Intense and beautiful nuff said. i kowtow u!
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow i thought i was going to just read a fun smut peice but this wound up being so intense. The ending is amazingly sad. Absolutely heartbreaking in how true to character it is. My heart breaks for both House and Cuddy and now i am more scared them ever to see what season six brings.
Elizabethxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
WOW, I loved this story, by far one of my favorites.

And, the line,

"She wonder if, for all her abilities to fulfull his deepetst fantasies, she will also always remind him of his darkest nightmare."

That was amazing!

You're a very talented writer!

Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was simultaneously so hot, yet sad. I've read it over & over, and the end gets me every time, especially the last couple of lines.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
woah! that was ermm..nope i dont have any words to describe that!

its kinda sad though, how he doesnt seem to trust or love her in this fic :(
starkidtw chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This fic is totally breaking my heart, for once, I wish Cuddy didn't love House so much and there could be a better man who she could fall in love with and he could make her happy.
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Fantastic! That had to have been, without a doubt, the hottest smut I've read in my entire life! And I've read a lot of smut in my day. Great work!