Reviews for Not Even In Your Dreams
dreamycloud97 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
One of my favs. XDD

Dera and Yama are so cute lol. Yama believing it a dream and kissing Dera, aww 8D

I was wondering how can a dream be so coincidental and what a waste it would be to let it all be a dream and then- lol Mukuro, you bad little... XD Mukuro rules! xDD
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So all of this was Mukuro's illusions? O.o

LOL! XDD
Bl00dElf chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved how they woke up like that...and then I saw the last part. xD This story made my day.
JP26 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Mukuro rules! XD
Hafous chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
the ending was FUNNY XD
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I LOVED how this ended! amusing, funny, and beleive me, not too wordy :-D. Favoriting this fic definitely.
anon azure chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
WHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE YAMAMOTO X GOKUDERA
Hydrocyde chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
The ending made me laugh. Nice job :D
noname chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
...LOL! The ending was so unexpected!
Kakarika Seiya chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
xD Oh my god I love Mukuro. Great ending.
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
HAHA MUKU! *dies of laughing*!
Itazuki-no-Hime chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Okay Took me a minute to actually find the review button D.

Anyway, good job! For a 8059 first fic, it was wonderful and hilarious! It wasn't to corny, and overdone and you seemed to capture both of their personalities pretty well.

There are a few grammatical mistakes littered here and there, such as in the beginning the word "demise" shouldn't be used there. Or rather, I can kind of see how you might go there but demise usually implies death xP.

However, I didn't think this fic was "wordy" at all, in fact I found I liked it with all it's 2,693 words.

Good job!
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Eheheheh, it had a great set up and even greater details!

Mukuro's so evil. XD
wooo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Yea! Mukuro, he pretty much is the shit, cause he would have no issues with doing something like that, the sneaky bastard!
meerla11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
yeah funny that mukuro did that...its fun and intense heh