Reviews for Awakening
dweissa chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
weeeeee! i thought this was going to be a o/s, but when you said you'll update, well, that's fantastic! this is going into my subscription list, definitely!
disney-movie-lover chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
PLEASE write more! it sounds really good!
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
wow, that was so interesting. I know it says that it is meant to be a one shot, but it seems that it could be so much more! You have an extremely creative mind and I look forward to seeing what you do with this! I do notice that it hasn't been updated for 6 months... are you planning on going on, or has your muse left you? If you need a prereader, or someone to bounce thoughts off of I'd love to offer my services.
retrogradation chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
hii (: i was looking forward to the continuatino of this story and it's been past nov for awhile.. so when are you updating? :]
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I can see this being a really interesting story if you continue. So... you should do that :) (Sorry, I'm awful at reviewing.)

Seriously, I want to know what this is about. Really.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
I can't wait to read the rest! Please update POAG soon!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Hey girl,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I did vote though, so I hope it counts. I honestly can't wait to read this story. I know it's going to be great and it'll be something different for me to read. I can wait till October. I just started school as well, and the homework sucks. So, I'll be patiently waiting!
Twilights1Fan chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I'll be looking forward to October. Hurry up September and finish already LOL. I am actually just a bit giggly from hearing that POAG will be be stating to post again. YES! I cant wait to see what kind of trouble Ben/Bella get themselves into with Edward. I will love to vote for you (awakening) I will be my pleasure Zors, I very much enjoy reading all your stories. Keep up the great job! :O) ~Jennifer
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was a really good story. It was so good that it left m with so many unanswered question. What is Bella? Who was that that saved her? Why was she in the establishment? Finally last but not least will that wonderful green eyed guy come find her and save her again? You have to add to this one shot. You cant leave us hanging like this can you? Anyway, I thought it was really well written. I'd love to read more about this story.

Thanks.

Jennifer
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow...I am definitely intrigued. This bella has an awesome ability and I can't wait for you to elaborate. I really enjoyed it. So different than your current story~!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I really like this! Even though I am extremely confused about the nature of the Establishment and I-9. Can you explain it to me or would that ruin the story?
Nova chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Are you going to write more with this? I hope you do, as I would really, really like to see what you do with this story line. Please!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I really like this story. Update SoOn!
Chess07 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow! That was intense! I liked this adventure one-shot. At first, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to follow it very well, but it was written very clearly, so that wasn't a problem at all. It's a very interesting tale on sight and the Twilight universe, and I liked how you used several things the definitely tie them together, like Bella's klutzliness as an effect of actually not knowing how to walk and the different denotations of "newborn." Also, I could absolutely see the Volturi having a place like this with the experiments on humans and vampires. Good luck in the contest!
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Beautifully written as always!