Reviews for Across The Stars
Konan15 chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
This has been one amazing story and ive really enjoyed reading every moment your one talented writer keep it up
Sammyboy94 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I loved the error messages, I couldn't stop laughing,
people are giving me some weird looks, lol
Sammyboy94 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
WTF!
paperman chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Simply, words cannot explain how amazing this is. It's heart-felt, linch-pinned, showed the further (FURTHER) development of the love of Ron and Kim, which is perhaps eternal. In this story, it will pass on to the eternity. And I didn't even expect the romance of Drakken and Shego, and my sister thought she was Sheila, which SHE IS SHEILA!... _ FOREVER COUPLES: Kim and Ron Stoppable Sheila and Drew Lipsky.
rick455 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Thoose haikus were great, impressive actually.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Let me guess, the ring is a homing device?
TNI chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
I would say you did a really good job of staying in character with both the characters and the canon story.
rick455 chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
That was great. The Tweebs save the day. Loved all the Star Wars and Star Trek references. As far as the comet powers, to use a Harry Potter analogy, Kim has a gryffindor personality and Tim and Jim are definitely slytherins. True, they pick good about 90 % of the time.
Anthony1l chapter 31 . 10/1/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
*tears up*

*claps* Well done.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 29 . 8/6/2012
Title drop!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 28 . 8/6/2012
I knew the Tweebs would go looking for trouble.

Well, I was half right about Rufus. Aliens created/sent him.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Oh, snap-snap-snap.

The tweebs, stay out of trouble? Ha! And I wonder what Shego's little back-up plan is? I'm thinking mutagen, explode-y things or a call-back from an old episode.

Hypothesis: Rufus is an alien.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
Of course, everyone has the worst possible timing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
I concur with Drakken. Oh, no, no, no.