Reviews for Soaring Dragon, Dancing Phoenix
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 20 . 4/8
a baby... now THATS a neat twist.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 19 . 4/8
my computer died right as Asmodie thought "Just like he did to her"
eerily dramatic.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 18 . 4/7
begining scene: why is tigress not keeping a paw on the infant at all times? she ought to at least be scared shitless to let anyone near him at this point.

so Lang has a chance at least... he might make it out alive... so much for Asmodei's heir, though.

duo's alive! you made my day. thank you for that.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 17 . 4/7
Lang looses some respect for going after children... and possibly getting a little over confident.

and who is this employer?

the wu family... again, brilliant. and perfect. it just fits. and now i suspect three more badasses will join the team. such fun!
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 15 . 4/7
the wu sisters have a surprising personality... nice touch.

now i really like lang, especially for taking a practical intrest in anatomy, and espesially for being one of only a very few characters ive ever read who weren't squeemish about fighting... what will his fate be, i wonder? im hoping he lives, he's just too cool. i really like Lang.

have you been secretly paying people as we go?" that is perfect. i absolutely love that.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 14 . 4/6
i love those stories where you start wondering who to root for... not that thats really a question, but i really like a lot of your bad guys... as of now [emphasis], even Asmodie has only only tried, albeit horribly, to help dalang and lang, monster though he is. he taught them what he had, which happened to be demonic cruelty, apparently.

thumbs way up so far.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 13 . 4/6
"technically, it's Vhat's-his-face." still laughing.

"im thinking of calling it group therapy" brilliant. just brilliant.
although, now that hes dead, whos going to keep developing it and give it that name?
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 6 . 4/5
still loving this badass leopard you've created. oddly, i'm really starting to like Lang as well.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 3 . 4/5
yep, the assassin is awesome.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 1 . 2/26
this assassin is quite a character...
AegisLove7 chapter 18 . 2/6
I loved this chapter alot. The ONLY flaw is that Shifu isnt there with the rest of the OC's when he has that heartwarming vision of his family.
Its a pity you're leaving.
You're an excellent writer who's posted(In my opinion) the best work of the fandoms that I've ever KFP and Redwall.
I know its very old,but I really liked Trystyn...
Jonathan T chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
I honestly will be sad to see you go.

You're one of the BEST EVER writers I've found on this site,and the only one I know who writes about KFP.

I've read your fics starting from 'Memoirs of a master' then 'That's why they call it the Present' and then entire universes based off a fictional world of a kid's movie with this much attention to detail,character development and emotions in each story is something I never expected. You've shown your things you've made in your stories have so much,much more that I could ever type about with just this comment have been few works I've liked enough to connect with:some video games,a movie,but your work is the only time any fic has managed to get that level of emotional reaction out of me.
This chapter lives up to all that you've made,so believe me when I say(type) you've still got it.
This all might seem like an overly sappy piece of fan-mail,but I mean every letter of it.
Thank you for letting me live through your art.

If you do get your original work published,do post it on your like you should be remembered.
Spartan-Guy 88 chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Sorry for the super late review.

I love that this story is wrapping up nicely. I think my favorite part of this series is the brother-like relationship between Po and Tai Lung. They've come a long way since their very first encounter.

I'll admit it's been a long time since I've gotten into reading or writing KFP themed fics. My main interests now these days are anime, games, and other shows; mainly: RWBY, Xbox 360, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. (Yes. That's right. I've become a Brony. Deal with it. XP)

As sad as it is to see you leaving writing fanfics, I also completely understand your reasons. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Sergio Vazquez chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
I have to say that right now i was afraid to read the last chapter, just because i do'nt want this universe of KFP to end. But you've had a point, well i hope you had success in everything you're claiming for. We'll miss you Luna :'(