Reviews for The Boy Who Died
I thought Rabastan was dead :O
superwriter1234 chapter 20 . 1/3
This is THE best thing i have ever read! Please write more
sage.avery.37 chapter 20 . 1/3
Why did you kill the great and fabulous Bellatrix :'(
How dare you chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
This is in response to dhh:
Excuse me, but what warrants you calling Hermione those despicable words?
It's fine if you don't like the pairing, but
you have no reason to attack the character like that. If you don't like it, don't read.
It's as simple as that.
You couldn't even spell her name right, that says a lot about yourself.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Esto es interesante. Espero actualices pronto.
dhh chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I'm thinking you're going to go all CLICHE and TURN Harry LIGHT for whatever reasons...It's expected of these TYPE of CLICHE/LAME ASS story!
dhh chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
The pairing is DISGUSTING! Harry deserved BETTER then that knowitallwhorebitch that is heromeon! URGH!
dhh chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I'm sorry BUT why didn't Nacrissa have a healer take a LOOK at Henry if she thought he was "SO" ill and the illness wasn't normal etc? THAT is ONE flaw to this story so far! It basically STUPID writing.
city bookworm chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Harry Potter as Henry Lestrange is unusual. Bellatrix is usually such a crazy zealot of a death eater that there isn't much to the character. I can see a mother who's baby died wanting to replace their child. In a weird way Bella taking Harry saved his life, the usual Bella would have killed Harry and laughed while doing so. His childhood was also happier than Harry's, if sent to the Dursleys that is. It would have been interesting to read how you'd have finished the story.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
This is such a great story- why haven't you coninued?
TomRiddle4ever chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
Yo pienso que está muy bien... Oh, algún día vas a escribir el capitulo 21? Por favor. Hace años estoy esperando la actualización ;-;
Darkened Void chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
I really hope you plan to continue this wonderful story, but it seems you have abandoned it. This is the first dark Harry fic I have read and really enjoyed. Most of them are just too... blah for me to like. Please keep writing this!
Fogira chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Wow. That's all that I can say about this.
I've never seen a story like this, and I love Dark!Harry. It is a completely different twist on this kind of story (not as though I've seen a Dark!Harry fic where Bellatrix has taken Harry without Voldemort knowing...).
Anyway, as much as I would like Harry to have stayed a DE, it makes complete sense for him to turn to the light... Shame on Voldie for killing Bella and torturing Draco!
Keep writing :)

Fogira
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
All I can say is wow very awesome story. Hope you finish it.
BeRe389 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Yesterday I also wanted to congratulate you for the way you apply adjectives (but my father cut off the internet), at the beginning you weren't very good with this but after chapter 10 your adjetivization (I'm not sure if that word exist in English, but in Spanish it is "adjetivización") became more and more exquisite.
My brother commented that you became a good writer, I still think you can improve a lot more.
I really hope and wish from the bottom of my heart you would end this story, at least with a summary (if you do won't narrate anything anymore) in which you would summarize your ideas of the ending.
Again, your idea and story is beautiful.