Reviews for The Boy Who Died
Noxy the Proxy chapter 20 . 7/11
Wonderful. I wonder what happens next?
LovelyOnyx chapter 20 . 4/22
MOTHER OF MAYHEM! SNAPE, GET YOUR HALF-BLOOD PRINCE BUTT OVER HERE NOW! I WILL KILL YOU SO HARD, YOU DIE TO DEATH!
Well... Harry's screwed, Bellatrix is screwed... let's see how many people die!
LovelyOnyx chapter 14 . 4/21
And now Jason's going to write to Daddy Potter and tell him all about the Marauder's Map having Harry's name!
LovelyOnyx chapter 13 . 4/21
Harry, Draco's already pixed with you, how about you both go and cool off your moods, then play Quidditch like big boys?
Tony McNucklz chapter 20 . 4/12
praying you continue, but not daring to hope. still followed this just in case.
Goose chapter 20 . 4/8
Congrats on starting a very good Dark Harry piece, and abruptly abandoning it. Awesome.
ArunabhAryan chapter 20 . 3/27
Now this is very bad... You increase the reader's anticipation of the story and then you just stop it?
Really very bad.
But amazing fanfic...Carry on with the good work if possible.
ArunabhAryan
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/21
...Holy wow, I can't even IMAGINE what's going to happen next.
Plz write more
JackFroyo chapter 5 . 1/14
Great story so far! Love the idea behind it- though the characters are a tad shallow and there could be more detail overall~ but otherwise it's really cool!

I don't post reviews often, and I do apologise if you've heard this before- butwhydidSnapetelltheOrderthatVoldemortandtheDeathEaterswhereinRiddleMannorthencontridictthatlinebyhavingtherescueteamblind-foldedforthesakeofsecrecy? Snape fucked up real bad... was it intentional? kinda... whut...
TheDarkHufflepuf chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Okay firstly the story is amazing, but how is that this two kids are evil enough to poison Moody, but upon seeing their mother Bella start blabbering on about playing quiddich with the enemy? Are they ashamed or what? Also I don't understand why Sneaking Longbottom out would take a year, the dark lord would not wait so long wouldn't he just say fuckit kill the chubby fool there and be done with it?
lizyeh2000 chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
I love this story! I don't know if you've discontinued it or...? But anyway, I've loved the characters, character development, basically just the plot in general. Even if you never find the time to work on/finish this story, please know that I've loved every moment of it. I never thought I'd be sad about the death of Bellatrux Lestrange...
pianomouse chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
Really good story, I hope that your muse comes back to finish.