Reviews for Crossing Over
SexySelena666 chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO! I can't believe it...it stopped...there has to be more...why would you do this to me?! How could you?! It...they...ARAGORN!...*sniff sniff* and all the other smexy males...you have to update...or I'll...I'll...I...Well...I don't know what I'll do just yet...but I know it won't be pleasant! XD...UPDATE MY DEARS! Shank u'zz...XD
Veidrik chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
This is like hot sweet tea in the middle of the night. Yes, that is a valid comparison.

Also, '(or whatever it is Transdimensional... I'm not Alex I have no Idea)' this line - you have a knack of thinking of brilliant things. It's like.. It doesn't seem like much on it's own but in the story, it made me chuckle. So yeah, you guys' are cool.
Zaaraffluv chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Firstly,I'm number 10!I'm number 10!

Secondly,this is freaking hilarious,it's sooo funny,i usually don't read self insert stories but this one caught my eye and i loved it!Keep up the good work ladies!

Thirdly,It would be !Amazing! to glomp Malfoy,snape,and the twins,Dobby too.
Miss Tuesday chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Muahahaaaa!

Legolas! Aragorn! Here we come! (well we might just drool over aragorn and not do anything, he IS after all in love with his darling elf )

...oooh boromir...dreamy sigh

Lammstrellicon chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Ohh Lord of the Rings fun! I love it twas amusing. *cackles*
Lammstrellicon chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
This story rocks *nods* I love it.
Miss Tuesday chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Muahaha! I have ideas! But I can't write them right now, I have to update my other story, it's been ages!

gah!

ok, talk to you soon hun!

x
Miss Tuesday chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Ahahaa! Hilarious

oh my gawd I also love your profile phrases! XD

Especially the: 'automatic doors make me feel like Im a jedo'

XD

Okay, going to write the next chapter hahha! be afra... er, ready, it's coming soon!

-creepy music-

:D
Miss Tuesday chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
-snorts-

hilarious!That's exactly how I'd act if I was on a sugar high!

The eating part was particularly accurate

Veidrik chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
OOH, i reallyreally like the story. But aren't Fred and George a bit too old to be in school or are the girls planning on visiting them in their shop or somewhere? Anyway, I hope ypu update soon.
Miss Tuesday chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
bwahaha! loved it!

okay, replying your PM now
Miss Tuesday chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hehe! That is exactly how I would react!

I shall write the second chapter as soon as possible! schnuggles!