Reviews for CSI: NY A Second Chance at a Family
SlothKeeper chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
Absolutely amazing. Great story. Possibly the only multiple first-person view point story I like. It was well written and plotted. Poor Reed, he seems to meet all the psychoes. Mason and Cabbie Killer. Once again, great Job
Soul Music chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
I loved it, I seriously did. More people should write Mac and Reed stories, but somehow I doubt that they'd match up to the awesome standard of this one. It was amazing!

Soul Music
BF82 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I have just started to read your story, but I know I'm gonna enjoy it, I love the Mac-Reed relationship so thank you!
Farrahmack chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
Great fic!
dogtanian chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
i just read the whole thing in one go - i only just got around to it! i thought it was great, well done :D
Wildweasel chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
Love it!

It took me some time to read but I had real good moments with your story. The way you wrote Reed's relationship with Mac was great.

I wish you would put them together for more story (with Stella of course, lol)

Thanks so much!
marianne chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
great story. Loved the storyline and will look out for a sequel as well.

Thanks for sharing.
Mrs. Darcy1234 chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Bravo this story was amazing...

I loved the ending I loved mac and reed calling each other Dad and Son...

Loved the Smacked stuff... Mac and Stella will get together I have faith.

I'm glad that you are going to be doing a sequel to this and I feel special that you thanked me... Anytime you need help with anything just send me a PM and I will help you... :)
IsBreaLiomCSI-NY chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Great story. I'll be keeping an eye out for the sequel! :D
doyleshuny chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
FANTASTIC! You REALLY REALLY REALLY need a sequel! I mean we have to know how everything goes with Mac and Reed. That's so sweet that Reed called Mac "dad" and Mac called Reed "son" I love it! I love Mac and Reed! AWESOME JOB! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a sequel!
JackSam chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
aw great ending. Loved all the emotion you put into this chpater once again, and of course leaving it open for a sequel to which of course you have my 100% vote!

Loved when Stella and Reed ganged up on Mac "again" as he said, that was so cute. Loved Stella pouring our her heart to Mac and Mac alone; being brave for Cassie and then of course Flack and DAnny.

Really liked the interation between REed and Mac, esp when they said goodnight to each other, very endearing. YOu let it open for a sequel and hope cassie factors into it as she's great for Reed. Loved REed overall and can't wait to see how you explore this further.

Keep up the good work and well done. Thanks for the great read!

AIP
celticgothhardy chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
It was lovely.
Wildweasel chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
Wow man, this is too huge, can't wait to know what's gonna happen! Sshh, love your story!
JackSam chapter 14 . 8/24/2009