Reviews for No eyes, no tears
azotochtli chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Ya vote! :) pero como no aprovechaba para dejarte otro review? Jijiji...

Hace rato que no nos hablamos... ;)

besos

Yo
addisonj chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Really lovely, captures a mother's love for her child.
Clinton Brand chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is a great story-touching, tender, beautifully executed. It is written with a good live style, one that is spare, unaffected. Every detail contributes to the mood. It makes me want to read more and see how the situation unfolds, yet the episode is richly compact and complete in itself. Can we expect more?
jam chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Great, though sad story . Hope you will write more . I will be anxiously waiting for more chapters !
RandyCh chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I try not to cry while reading FF... If I do I'm always reminded of that day we saw "50 first dates" and you cried at the end... but the truth is... I cried like a baby in this story, specially because I know that the disease is real and that you have see its effects...

I totally agree with philadelphic, you caught Edward's voice to the t! I love it... and I hope you win...

It's kind of frustrating to have such amazing, talented, supportive sisters... too much to live up to ;););)
azotochtli chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Well... there are no words... I am in awe. Such a sad story, it is never easy to hear of the effects of any syndrome, and when you hear stories of the hardship life will be for a little one... it really tears your heart.

You did a fabulous job of conveying the sadness and powerlessness of a parent of a child with a disability, and yet, that feeling of conviction that some way or another you WILL make life better for your kid.

I am in tears... AGAIN... don't expect a call anytime soon...
philadelphic chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It's truly lovely. Right on with calling her Nessie.

I love the song as well, it's perfect. Allison Kraus has such a lovely voice.. I like the way you've captured Edward's personality and manner of speech.

Nice work with the research- and the story is very sweet. I love how Bella thinks it's her fault, always the martyr, and it can't be perfect Edwart's fault, can it?

I find it interesting that Nessie's problem is that she can only take in information, but her gift allows her to stream information out again. fascinating!

Good work- and good luck!