Reviews for In Bloom
bananapancakes7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Not fair. FF erased my overdramatic pen name. "EDWARD HEARTS MY HEART FOREVER WITH HEARTS AND HEARTS." There we go.
bananapancakes7 chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
I wanted to leave this under , but you don't accept anons, so I had to do this under my real identity. Because, you know, I AM ACTUALLY MADE OF PANCAKES.

Anyway..

IT'S ABOUT MOTHERLOVING TIME WOMAN. (Not your update. The happiness & lovey times.)

That's all. ILY & your words. And thanks for the Edward anxiety. I love it when that boy is a mess. Also, thanks for the kissy kissy make out fest. That was nice (OMGFUCKYES).
shonla chapter 18 . 9/16/2010
I hold grudges and vodka
shonla chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
When I read a fic and Edward's married when he meets Bella it never really bothers me. One cause it fiction and two stuff like this happens in real life. Guys cheat on their wives. Anyway great chapter.
Bikergirl08 chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
I really want to know what happens next!
sconnolly318 chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
Don't feel bad... We all love you and will wait as long as needed for whatever you are available to give...

Love ya babe!

Awesome, as always!
j5girl31012 chapter 20 . 6/2/2010
OMG OMG OMG! amazing chapter!

I knew there was no way in hell that Edward and Angela was gettin back together, but I hope that everything goes well in room 305!

keeeeeeeep writing! :)
one jaded eye chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Wow - I have so much respect for writers who put themselves out there! The fact that this is so painful for you - yet you still feel compelled to write and share this with us, is really brave.

I've enjoyed reading all your stories - you're very talented. But I have to say I've avoided this story for a while. When I realised Edward was married to someone else, I didn't want to read about affairs and marriage break-ups. Anyway, I finally gave it a go, and I have to say it is very moving. It's painful to read, and I almost don't want to, but at the same time I can't help myself. It's so real, raw and powerful.

I really look forward to reading more, and I hope your writing continues to be therapeutic for you.
sousukes chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
I really like this story. It's really different in the way you write what happens. I can't wait for the next chapter. 3
jkrumrn chapter 20 . 5/11/2010
Well thank you for sticking with this story. I almost forgot about it but am glad you are back. The worst hangover I had was at a bar for a bachlorette party and had way to much to drink. I ended up puking on the dance floor where the waitress had to carry me to the bathroom then I ended up in the bushes. I don't remember much of that night but unfortunately I wish I didn't remember the next day. It was awful. Anyways thanks for the update.
Saritadreaming chapter 20 . 5/10/2010
Somehow I missed the previous chapter, so I got to read two! It was great to see Angela and Edward work things out for Lily's sake. It really sucks when children are caught in the middle. I know my mom always made an effort to make sure I saw my Dad, and a MONUMENTAL effort not to badmouth his irresponsible ass.

Sorry to see Bella so insecure, but being the other woman must really suck in some ways too-especially when you didn't seek out to destroy an old friend's marriage. Ouch.

My worst hangover...hoo boy. I've had quite a few (please, never take Advil when you have alcohol in your system!) but the worst has to be on New Year's when I didn't have much to eat and got into a drinking contest with my friend's cousin. He was a big football player and we were drinking baseball cups full of rum and coke. Needless to say, I WON the contest, but arrived home worshiping the porcelain God...and to this day can't stand the thought of rum and coke. Hehe.
ladybeekeeper chapter 20 . 5/8/2010
The fact that this story hits so close to home with you really shows in the way I can absolutely feel every ounce of the emotions flowing through the characters. I'm just sorry that it's taking a toll on you. You're really talented, I just love everything you write. 3
sugar rae chapter 20 . 5/7/2010
I think I would have reacted the same way as Bella. I so wouldn't have seen the situation any other way and probably wouldn't have been able to still my nerves to listen clearly.

My worst hangover was a New Year's Day. I drank an obscene amount of liquor and forgot I had to finish typing out friend of my mom's paper. I struggled to finish it and then he tortured it by reading over 20 pages in front of me as I dosed repeatedly. Can't imagine what he told my mom as she was out of town at the time.
BlindLittleRain chapter 20 . 5/7/2010
It should have been in tears - this whole story should. But I love it- I never honestly thought I would cry when reading a story about a broken marriage from the mistress's point of view.
Shamatt0403 chapter 20 . 5/7/2010
You're too funny! Maybe Bella can run over Lauren and Jessica rushing into the parking lot of the lodge. Poor Woodsy Bella needs those bitches taken down. I just love "the Woods". My worst hangover. There have been many. I have one from college, one from my 1st marriage and the one I had the morning after I met the current hubs. College probably had to be the worst. I was dating this guy and he worked stage at the local theatre. We met up with some other guys he worked with for a few beers at the college bar. After a few pitchers I had loosened up and snuggled closer to my boyfriend and I started rubbing my hand up and down his thigh. I immediately noticed there was another hand on his right thigh and he was olding his cup with his right hand. I realized it was the guy sitting next to him. As drunk as I was I stood up and screamed "get your effing hand off my boyfriend" and yes every conversation stopped and all heads turned our way. I was on the inside of the booth and couldn't get out so I climbed on top of the table (with the help of his roommate) and ran out of the club. My car was at his apartment about 5 blocks away so I had to walk back. His roommate was trying to consol me while my boyfriend and the gay guy were running down the street after us. I'm really surprised the cops didn't stop and arrest us all for the commotion we were making. I locked my boyfriend out of his own apartment and crashed. I tossed him the sleeping bag and told him to sleep on the porch or he could go sleep with his "new" friend. I woke up the next morning and I couldn't move my head. Every part of my body hurt from spending half the night puking and crying from all the beer and the screwed up situation. Needless to say we didn't last. We were able to get past that night but he was conflicted and decided to move away. He married 2 years later and has 4 or 5 children. I don't think anything materialized between him and this guy but it was just so shocking. He was my first boyfriend and I was very naive. I can laugh about it now but I can remember wanting to stay under the covers for days because my head and body hurt so bad.
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »