Reviews for In Bloom
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Maybe cause I have been married & divorced twice, I can see this realistically. I outgrew hubby obe, hubby two wanted to not get older.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Sweet torment.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Oh I wish I could have destroyed that wedding cake.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
He does rationalize well.
Friends? Pffht.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Unfortunately I think most cheaters have decent spouses.
Some just cheat some find their "one."
meelee729697 chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
Ya know what, I can deal w/ it ending here. It's a good ending. Loose ends were tied up, closure pretty much gotton, at least to the point that we know it will happen.. Maybe Ang will run into Ben Cheney, & get all googly eyed. - It was hard to read so I KnOw it had to be hard to write. U did an amazing job... Very excellent story teller. I will be reading more of ur work. - Thank u for sharing.
meelee729697 chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Aw man.. Ang is in such a position to spit venom & she doesn't do it. That's hard.. What a woman.
meelee729697 chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
Ah, the drunk dial. ... yep.
meelee729697 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Unsure reassurance... yea.

Still hurts, even tho they're together...
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Oh shit.
Dammit, dammit, dammit !
That makes it worse on everyone. - & that's usually exactly how it goes down.
I'm still aching & teary eyed, & I plan to finish this story tonight, as I cannot get enough.
meelee729697 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Heavy heart, still.
It's almost like no one can win... Yea, eventually.. after time.. down the road. - This is painful.
I love it.
meelee729697 chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Kinda.. Sorta... I Don't Knoooow!
All I know is I'm feeling it all.

Ur really very good.
meelee729697 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Ahh, the sweet agony.
meelee729697 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Yep, still hurts.. haha.

U wrote that moment between Angela & Edward so well. That was some real real stuff. & I felt what she felt. Been in that place.

& Bella's porch, I've been there, too.
Good stuff. - I have done nothing today, but read this story. I'm off & really need to get some house wk done.
Maybe one more chapter...
meelee729697 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
That was still pretty rough. :/
I kinda even felt bad for Angela that Bella wasn't more enthusiatic about seeing her again after all this time.. I mean, I know, how CouLd she be, but Ang doesn't know that. - I'm on Bella's side, because I can feel what she does, but I've been on both sides of this fence, & it's hard... it's just bad... & good. Dammit!

& damn, the cake! :/