Reviews for In Bloom
meelee729697 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
That was still pretty rough. :/
I kinda even felt bad for Angela that Bella wasn't more enthusiatic about seeing her again after all this time.. I mean, I know, how CouLd she be, but Ang doesn't know that. - I'm on Bella's side, because I can feel what she does, but I've been on both sides of this fence, & it's hard... it's just bad... & good. Dammit!

& damn, the cake! :/
meelee729697 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Oh man, chapter 10 is gunna be a helluva doozie. - I hope Bella at least got the text. I want her to have a heads up. :/
meelee729697 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
What a flippin floppin MeSs.
.. But why is the ache so good?

I definately feel for Angela.. "She fixed me. I can't break her." - This is so good, but the hurt will continue. There's no way for it not to. ... & that's what I'm loving about this story. The very realness of this situation.

& I gotta say I seriously LoVe that ur chapters are not, like, 4,000 words long. It's refreshing. To me, they are just right, & flowing nicely.
meelee729697 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I knew that bugged the s**t outta him when Ang ate the cookie, & the way it bugged him about "what time desserts are eaten" (however u'd put it) - that was so real. Such a petty, real life thing.. Something that would bug me, too. - Everything is so raw & down to earth here, I love the flow. - I can feel everything.
This is definately the ultimate rock & a hard place.

*Damn, I said hard place.. Now, I'm thinking of Edward in the shower.. **sigh**
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
OuCh !

Life & circumastance does put us in places we never thought we'd be.

My heart was in my stomach here.
meelee729697 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Ok, I can't let this story go, u have sucked me IN, woman! I'm loving it.. It's making my belly & my heart do strange flippy things. - I admit, when I realized he was married w/ a child, & to Angela, no less, I was gunna put it down, but thought "well, after this chapter." Ha. Yea, rite. No can do.
This is hot. & exiciting. & it hurts. - & ur rite, not all men who are tempted are married to monsters, so it is reality.
I LoVe Alice & Bella's banter, & their closeness. I loved when Alice caught Bella from behind & held onto her because she knew she was hurting.. Or feeling something really powerful. - I like the way u put this friendship together. :)
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Yikes. That was unexpected..
I love the backdrop, being I've been in restaurants & coffee shops my whole life.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I felt that. & it was painful.
I mUSt see what this is about...
cullensbrunette chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
So you havent updated since 2010 :( Im assuming you arent going to update? Even if you dont its still an amazing story! One of my favorites :)
cullensbrunette chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
So I love this story and Im so happy I found it! You are awesome!
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
Thanks for sharing this.
guccisassy chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
This is a good ending spot.
pennycocktail chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Just read the entire fic in one fell swoop... sorry for not reviewing along the way, it's not because I don't like your work. It's pretty evocative, had me thinking a lot about past relationships. I'm putting it in my favorites, JIC you feel like continuing some day. If so, I'll be happy to read more. Thanks for writing.
imurlover95 chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
Pleaseee update this storry! Its amazing, such great feeling and depth
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
OMG! This is... ok, i'm out of words here. Holy smokes, bb. This is just amazing! I'm sorry if life it treating you wrong. No pressure, but I'd love to see the end of this story.

Thank you so much!