Reviews for In Bloom
b3j02 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I told you this was going to be good! I am so glad that you are going to complete CN&FL and Betwixt both of which are fantastic but I am super excited for this one now too! It is very different but very good. Have a great weekend!
mallmouse chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
You know I like your stories and your writing, but I think the only way for me to handle this is if he's married to Jane, the innocent looking physical abuser
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Damn, he's married...what could be darker than an illicit affair with a married man? Oh yeah, vampires! Can't wait for more, when you get around to it!
Kendall94 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
this is really good!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, not sure where you're going yet but this sounds so good! Waiting for more...
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I love how your description of Bella's cafe is basically one for her life. All comfortable and cozy, caotic and orderly at the same time; inhabited with family and friends that support her...yet leaving her feeling nervous and anxious.

Edward's arrival and the immediate onslaught of feelings he brings to her and her world seem exciting and hopeful...yet that simple gold band on his finger and its implications just pulled the rug out from under her. The question of course is why would he come to a cafe on a Saturday night late on his own and flirt with her so shamelessly when he does have a wife at home waiting...

Can't wait for the rest of the story!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow. I CN&FL is on my list of fic to read, but it's late at night here and saw the posting at the Edwardville LJ about this rec...so darn it all I read it.

The prologue definitely intrigued me. Edward sounds to conflicted...and yet my heart goes to Bella because ultimately since he "does know what he wants" she'll be the one whose soul will be fractured and hurt by what happens.
BlueTina11 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I saw your story rec'd on IMDB, and It's very interesting so far after the prologue and Chapter one.
ohlneeme chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
another from queenofgrey! oh i squeed and squeed.

i can't wait... can not wait.

and AH too- ep!
Trouble08 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Alright sister, I'm in. Hope to see more from this story soon.
headre7 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Amazing. Even your descriptions of Bella dealing with the morning rush were incredible. I'm glad you felt compelled to post this and that you're still going to be updating Carpe. I loved the sweetness between Bella and Charlie. Oh and I'm definitely feeling the lust and angst already. I loved the instant connection they both felt and I'm glad Bella told him to leave as soon as she discovered he's married. Amazing start...no surprise there:)
AvidReaderAshley chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Sounds good so far! Keep going!
revrag chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Shit. Shit, shit.

I'm hoping that in this story Emmett has hair and a presence similar to Edward's and that Bella was, in fact, meeting Emmett for the first time instead and calls himself Edward for kicks. Very sadly, I don't see that as a possibility.

He's married! Oh hell no! You did not make me just read that! NO!

The first part makes so much more sense to me now. But it breaks my heart worse. Because he said he was torn and wasn't sure but said he wanted her anyway. Good grief woman! Isn't Edward supposed to always know that he wants Bella! Isn't that a given!

And the woman that he's married to, I cannot even think it'd be Tanya. Please don't make it her! LOL I can't handle that shit. To think he'd have to think twice telling Bella he wanted her with Tanya in the back of his mind. Good grief. I can barely think it. But honestly in this scenario I don't know who would fit the bill better, Esme? But no, it can't be Esme because that would just be horrible and I couldn't help but think incestuous. Oh, I know! Make her Leah. LOL She can handle heart break when Edward leaves her. Yeah. OK, I can be down this with this shit.

Your writing is brilliant and once again you have me on the edge of my seat. It's nothing like the first time I read Bella SHOOTING at Edward in CN&FL, but I can see the potential of it getting to that point. No joke.

And faith is something you hope for, believe in, that isn't seen. We can have so much faith because we've SEEN what you can do. It's sort of a given now.

But you are right about one thing, I'd fucking cut you if you put CN&FL on the backburner. Which means, you'll just have to work extra hard on all three...because they are all damn good, and I want to see them all updated yesterday. Even though I only just knew of In Bloom a few hours ago. *shrugs*

LOL - I'm kidding, I wouldn't cut you. Not for reals. I'm not at all violent - I just bark a lot. But I still couldn't bark at you.

Shutting now.
balfonheim chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I love your writing style and I'm kicking myself that I've never read any of your other stories (that have been rec'd to me many times). Loved this - your writing is poetry (especially that prologue). I think what I liked the most was that it wasn't all about the dialogue, but the scene never felt slow.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
rhpsfaerie chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
This first chapter for some reason reminds me a bit of the movie Waitress. Have you seen it? My reasoning is probably due to the pastry mentions and our familiar male stranger's marital status. Either way, this is a good start to what I'm sure will be an excellent story. You have my completely, unwavering faith.

Sam