Reviews for Ending The Dark Reign
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 9/23
I hope this is in your to do list for updates.
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 1/3
A new chapter? Well you do ask what we would like to see, ne?

Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
If you decide changing up the line-up, add Songbird and X-23 as new members. Also Juggernaut, Electra, and Enchantress are also good choices for new members. Like the story can wait until you up date!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
i like deadpool funny and good story
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Awesome story
Epic death on Rulk.
Please, please continue this story
Also like the Shinji/Moonstone pairing.
Duder Skanks chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I will do anything for you if you include Deadpool in this... ANYTHING!
hawkSage chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Story is awesome man! This needs more chapters. There's not enough good EVA/Marvel crossovers on this site and I really want to see what happens next. Update please! XD
ShINaiX chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
You gotta continue this! Shinji as Cap is very cool, Karla still donning the Ms Marvel costume, Carol begrudging joining the Lady Liberators...this is great stuff! You should add the B.A.D. girls to Osborn's Dark Avengers as a sort of infiltration group, and you know that Diamondback's got to have strong feelings about seeing someone trying to take her lovers place. I thought I saw in the chapter Thundra was looking at Shinji with an appraising eye after be-heading Rulk...I smell harem. _

If you do decide that ol' Shinji needs more lovin' than Karla can provide, I'd like to vote for:

B.A.D. girls - Diamondback, The Asp, Black Mamba

Carol Danvers (Warbird)

That should be enough ladies for Shinji, I only hope his super-soldier serum holds out! lol!

Looking forward to future updates of 'Ending The Dark Reign.'
SomeGuy300 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
DUDE! Can you update this again like you did with Agent of Achiles along with Vanguard this is great stuff! KEEP THIS UP PLEASE!
Toby860 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
good sofar. you should have Kos-Mos from xenosaga as his personal helper
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
That story from the comic book called 'Dark reign' is awesome so please keep up this crossover for me and I appreciated. Thank you so much.
Servox312 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Good job with what you have written so far.

My suggestions for sidekicks would be Deadpool and X-23.

For his enemies, There is no doubt it should be the Red Skull. He and Captain America have been at each other's throats since World War 2.
The Canadian Empire chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Like this alot. :)

As for new members, I say Songbird, Siryn, Dazzler, Amora, Aphrodite Pandemos, Abigail Wright, and Morgana le Fay herself.
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Songbird would be a good addition to the team.
1337 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
so are there going to be any other eva charactors showing up in this story