Reviews for Whatever You Say, Doc!
Golden Gecko chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Well, I just had to stop on by. A story involving House M.D and Dante definitley deserves a once-over by a fan of both. It was such a great idea to me.

Now that I have had my little fangasam I'll go over what I read. I'll begin with what was good with all this. The grammer, and the story structure seems cohessive and has a nice flow to it. Also, all the characters (involved) have their own niches.

Which brings me to what I didn't like. When I say (involved) I mean the side staff that House works with. The DMC universe seemed very well represented here but the House universe seemed a bit lack luster. House was not even the one who figured out what was wrong with Dante!

If you are going to showcase both universes you need to at least have both worlds at their best. From the DMC side I got that but from House I just wasn't feeling it. There was no study on Dante's condition, no House being House. There was him being somewhat of a pig but thats not what attracts people to House. It's his mind and his care for patients. He may treat them personally like leftover dog food but really hes the best doctor around for them. I didn't feel any of that. There was no emotional involvment from House either. A half-demon man with a bad case of prjectile vomiting and faded skin. Come on, Dante's hair along would have gotten a "cool" out of House.

This review got wordy in a hurry! Sorry about that. In short, DMC - well done. House - not so much.
Mia-Night chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
this is a very interesting yet cooky story. i love it. can't wait for more.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Nice...It has more than afew characters I know...Were they doing "IT" on the couch!

...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
She must be quesy...Dante is funny...Cameron is awsome at the moment...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Noah has to be scary...Dante is still a womanizer even if hes sick?XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nice~What the Hells wrong with Dante?DX
The one true Sinner chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I would definetly love to read more :D
BlackRoseFire chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I really can't wait to see the next chapter. I love that Dante is getting thrashed.
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love devil may cry and house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
axelhouseyukifiend chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
more story plz its awsome
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 8/15/2009

Dante's not that persistant when it comes to women. He flirts, but doesn't chase them.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Ahahaha! Noah certainly can keep Dante from being an idiot. Eugh. I hate throwing up. Good job! :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Now THAT was funny!
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I like this, please continue! lol Is Dante being a SUPER perv because he's sick? Or is this totaly out of charater? It's good eitherway, just wondering. XDD Though I supose I'll have to wait? How about I stop with the stupid questions? Agreed? Well of corse you agree. XDD
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Great update! Stupid Dante- She's off limits- What don't you get?

I feel sorry for Cameron... And for Noah! House drooling after you sounds gross. *Shudders* Great job.