Reviews for Pocket Full of Posies
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
A bit depressing but not bad. Pretty good, actually. It shows a side of the heros that always seemed to be hidde, forgotten, on TV. This is more human. Showing how it gets to Sam as a person. And well written of course.
Thank you for writing!
Zoser chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This part of the DC series gives me such a warm complete feeling. I do so love Jack and Sam
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This series should go on forever and ever and ever. The end.
Vinividivinci chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love this series - it's one of my very favorites and you are an amazing author. Please write more and soon!
Another fanfic fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ah, Annerb it is so good to read your writing again. Glad to see you back. Great story as usual. I really enjoy reading about Sam and Jack on downtime. Keep up the writing. Thank you for sharing.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Excellent, as always.
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
So happy for the continuation of the DC series. This is a believable relationship between two character I adore. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching it instead of reading it.

Work has been kicking my ass lately and I can't tell you how far this story went to pick me up. Thank you.
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Brilliant! I loved this story. Great add on to the previous one.
AALiz chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was an absolute beautiful Sam and Jack story. I loved the characterizatons. The emotions were well written. Thank you for a great read and just WOW!
SJC8 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I so missed this universe after you finished the DC series. Awesome story, romantic but not mushy, with lots of detail. You write them as adults instead of love struck teenagers, which I always appreciate.

Thanks for writing :-)
LY00 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lovely! I love the way you have captured Sam and Jack's established relationship, it seems just right. They are always perfectly in character, and it's so real. Thanks for writing.
Hollinkentf chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love this story! I hope you continue the series. Actually I love any of your sam and Jack stories. You are a great writer! I can't wait to read more.
mia chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
it was wonderful. thank you for writing another in the series. please write more... and soon!
wildpeace chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was wonderfully adorable, angsty and real. Established Jack/Sam with just the right tone, and some fabulously great lines. The one about war laying gaping at her feet? Really got me. And I like it because I know, in the end, it will all end okay. And they can surely go to the cabin. I also really liked the notion about 'where did she used to go when she needed someone to run to?' Because it must have been such a lonely existence before this allowance. Really nice job.
steadfast chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I am really enjoying this series.