Reviews for NEST Files: Alien Encounters
Oh my Jesus. What the hell is this fantastic piece of amazingness. Oh god why
lemonChocolate chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
️ that is the best summary I can possibly come up with to discernible the perfectness of these stories right now. THANK YOU
scarlette16 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
This made me cry. A lot. Gosh, please don't make this cannon! In fact, don't even mention the days of when all their human friends die.

Where did you learn how to write like this?
kiwi8fruit chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Cute!
Kaijuprincess13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
who knew the big guy had it in him, prime: 3 Lennox: 3
wildphoenix6 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
*LOL* I love this! Possessive Bumblebee is so cute!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
:D
GabrielsDoubt chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
The creepiest and most depressing ending ever.
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Yeah, I fail at coherence for expressing why I like these ficlets. I just do.
Gage39 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I love this chapter! It was so good! I love Ironhide and Annabelle together (as friends NOT as lovers!)!
Silent Sage chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
There are way too many lines in this fic for me to paste, so I'm going to gush over the entirety of this chapter and possibly the other chapters after I finish getting over this particular chapter. I haven't read Instability, but if it's anything like this chapter, I may have to invest in a box of tissues. I skimmed over it initially, but I quickly came to realize that it would be a major injustice to you as a writer when finally, -finally- read the entirety and I'm so glad I did. I just, wow, I really did tear up and I have no doubt in my mind I'll read this whole fic again specifically for this and the 4th chapter because wow, they are just poignant. You are an absolutely amazing writer. Every sentence in this chapter broke a little piece of my heart, but this was definitely for a just cause. Thank you so much for writing this fic!
Silent Sage chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
I-wow, I can't even fathom what to say about this chapter. It was definitely many things: heartwarming, AMAZING, 'omg, I wanna squish it', and many, MANY more adjectives. You just got Ironhide PEGGED with this chapter. The way you characterized a toddler, that innocence and unworldy curiosity was just fabulous. This was an amazing find. :)
bottle lightning blue chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
this is so unbearably sweet. you captured ironhide's nature and annabelle's innocence so perfectly, i teared up a little
Polish chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Man, You're going to make me cry! -sobs anyway- wow, that was DEEP! No really that was DEEP! I loved it!
Akiri chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Great Story. Please update soon.