Reviews for Prototype
Meowpokemon chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
READING THIS FELT LIKE... EATING BABY BACK RIBS IN HEAVEN ON A SKATEBOARD WITH FLYING PUPPIES THAT CAN TALK

10000000/10
TheBitchCartoonist chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I love the whole idea for this story. It was really cute and romantic, and the writing was pretty good. But I don't think Homestar Runner would have been the best series to base this off of. Plus, there's some unnecessary moments/dialogue that I think could have been left out. But still, I really liked it. VERY cute.
Memeatemesis chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
That was really good! Even though SB would never fall for Homestar in the cartoon, the way you played it out felt real. I do have a few minor quipes, though. 1. You got the personalities of the characters perfectly, but I wish you would have included more of them. 2. It's not really accurate. Homestar does not have arms. Strong Bad's mask is his face. Pom Pom speaks in bubbles, etc. 3. This
seriously should have been rated T.
Hakeber.N chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
oh man, this is...wow. this is great. great character development, great dialogue (it simultaneously sounds perfectly in-character, flows like natural real-life dialogue, AND is hilarious to boot), great humanization (well...androidization), great AU premise, great everything.

thanks for the amazing story, and kudos.
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
God, was I stupid back then. This is one of my favorite fics, and I can't imagine how I was ever stupid enough to blather all that crap about it. Is this what you were talking about? Because I am so, so sorry. I love this story. Really. I am so beyond sick of HR/SB, it is just so overdone, yet I can't stop rereading this fic. I just adore it, and it's so beautiful, and I just...*sniff* I JUST LOVE IT, OKAY?! I'M SO SORRY! I APOLOGIZE FOR MY IMMATURITY AND STUPIDITY! REALLY! SEWIOUSLY! BLAH BLAH BLAH BWUDDEW!
Gladys is Glad chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I literally love this fic! I can feel all of the emotion, and I was in tears because of the beauty and emotion of the fic. What most other reviewers don't get is that it is an anthro fic, so it will be a little off, but i still could imagine everything. Keep on writing!
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Alright, so this story was pretty good. Just check your facts next time, alright? Pom Pom doesn't talk. Homestar doesn't have arms. Homeschool doesn't exist. Got it? Plus a couple other things too, but if you really care, you'll figure it out yourself. Overall, though, this was really creative and interesting.
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Okay, first of all, where is Homestar's speech impediment? Secondly, since when does he have arms? Thirdly, what's with the gay bashing? Fourthly, Homeschool Winner doesn't exist out of the first few sketches and maybe a Flash illustration. Fifthly, I didn't even read this entire chapter, it was so wrong. Your writing is fine, your grammar is good, your plotline is okay, your facts are WRONG. Just WRONG.
The Comment chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
GAH.

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR HOW CUT THIS IS. /

Okay, some of the things from this story are going into my personal head-canon starting NOW!

...

Man, somehow Homestar simultaneously makes more and less sense now...

-:)
Tester chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Testing.
Homestarluver201 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh man, that was AWESOME! I just wish SO BADLY that you post the rest of the story! I read it on DA, then my mom banned me fromt he site, so I really wanna remember what happens next!
InvaderChubbs chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I hope you update soon! I saw this on DA and I pretty much died 'cuz there was only one chapter. So... yeah! Great work! 5/5, Faved.