Reviews for Angsty Love
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2018
You haven't updated this since 2009, but I hope you do because this is too funny! If you never finish this fic I will be full of angst. So much fucking angst, lol! XD
review thingy chapter 6 . 6/24/2017
i need more of this in my life. pretty sure it's done for, seeing how old it is, but i'd kill to see a comeback. also typing in all lowercase is edgy, especially when you leave off without punctuation
pokemondoctorwho chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
"I think I'm going to cut my self after dinner."
What the heck was that all about? What an earth am I reading?
Why am I asking so may question?
WHY!
PicturePrincess chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
…theres something wrong with you, isn't there?
PicturePrincess chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I speak for everyone when I say what a the fuck?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
where is ch7 :.(
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Oh how I love parodies of Sonadow. :D
LavenderPrimrose chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
"Redundancy is redundancy is redundancy is awesome!"

That comment made me crack up. xD LOL this story is so random and funny like a vast majority of fanfics, preferably Sonic yaoi ones.

I love the angst too.

"We got together...then we broke up...then we got back together..and we broke up again."

Update soon? :
Kiara Arisato chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
This fanfic is incredible in every regard imaginable. It extensively describes each scene without boring the reader. The plot is absolutely fantastic. In fact, it reminds me of that scene in Dragon Ball S, the one where Goku magically ate his own face and had sex with himself using a shovel. Then that heartwarming scene ended when the shovel tragically got hit by a train, which appeared out of nowhere. That was such a tragic scene... And this fanfic is just as tragic and beautiful.

...Okay, I just exorcised myself. What'd I miss? Ooh, a story. It should totally continue. It looks like a win. ...Ooh! A review! I should click the submit button!
Blink Blackstar chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
This fic is made of AWESOME, I SAY!

It has all the essential things in a bad yaoi fanfic, and other kinds of fanfic:

- Extensive crying scenes.

- (Obviously) Angst!

- Emo/goth stuff.

- Depression.

- Cutting.

- Scenes of sex, EVERY SINGLE SECOND.

- Disgusting kissing.

- Sensible pplz.

- Mary-sue

- Extensive descriptions that bore the hell out of everyone.

- Excessive use of comparatives and other words that make it "poetic".

- And something I'm missing, I dunno.

(I wouldn't be surprised if you threw Mpreg here) *Cough*Yeah.

You win, good sir. YOU WIN.
XxCheChexX chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I am SO happy u updated! Love it! as always! update soon! TTYL!
Future-Gamefreak chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
This fanfic is pretty clever. You do a wonderful job pointing out all the idiotcity in not just Sonic fanific, but most crap yaoi fanfics in general. I also love the writing style. it kind of reminds me of "Sonic the Parody" By Mystery002 which you should read. Anyways keep up the great work!

P.S. How come Sonic is always the girl in sonadow fanfics?
XxCheChexX chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
lolz, that was funny. like always! keep it up!
XxCheChexX chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
LMFAO! that was funny. It was kind of like Wizard Angst, from Potter Puppet Pals. lolz. Update soon!
XxCheChexX chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was so funny! loma! update soon!