Reviews for My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Mino239 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish Hyde and Donna could've ended up together. They were great together! I love Eric but... Hyde is just better with Donna. Great story!
StarKiss666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
AHHHHHH! That made me cry! Keep up the good work and update soon, please! I always thought that Hyde and Donna should be together...! ) I heart hyde! Eric...NOOOOOOOO! LOL )
Amybug chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love it, I wanna read more I hope you update. :)
SmithFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Donna and Hyde should have been the main couple. They were so cute together. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.
xHatsuharuDeservesTohrux chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh, my...I LOVE THIS! It's so beautiful...and sad.

You, my friend, have a gift.

You're writing just FEEDS YOU every emotion the characters are experiencing. that is rare!

The plotline is so original and so...invigorating!

I'm hooked!

I adore this! XD Please continue this exquisite piece!

Waiting on the edge of my seat,

xHatsuharuDeservesTohrux
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
i love hyde and donna. i wish they ended up together. this was cute though.
Lilly Tagloft chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
If only it was continued... (sigh). lol, this is amazingly good, I've been looking at a few of your other stories and I've got to say - I'm impressed. I don't know anyone who could write over 120 stories without some plot being repeated. That's skill, especially for a 18 year old. I hope you get your novel. You certainly deserve it.

xx Lilly
BeaRsBeeTsBattleStarGalacticAx chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
very cute...

i hope you continue this :)
Syntyche chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Yay, drama drama drama! Excellent start so far, I love Hyde stories and this one I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of. Thanks for posting! Update soon if you can!
LoveScrantonStyle chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I've always thought about the Donna/Hyde pairing, so I liked this a lot(:

Update soon?
Ghost 1247 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I so want to see Eric squrim a little moe! very good syart!