Reviews for Diamonds Like Knives
CBXOXO chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
What can I say? Absolutely amazing. I loved the contrast between their dialogue and of course the passion between them; the way Chuck makes Blair feel secure when she's "holding on by a thread." Simply put, a fantastic piece of work. the epic CB is at it again!
zazou2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
original and interesting. I would love to see a sequel to this fiction... Is this arrangement will stand? how they will cope with it...
victrolagg21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this is a really good story and instead of making this just a one-shot you could totally make this into a multi chapter fic! your writing is great and there is a story that could keep going so i would really consider making more chapters! if not great story!
mojor.girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this is something that I haven't read before. Something so closy to reality of our lives. Because we don't do what we want or with who we want all the time. Sometimes we have to do another choices and leave what we love behind us. But it doesn't mean that we forget about it. We only understand that we can't leave without it any longer and our passion crosses the boarders. So did Blair. Her returning to Chuck doesn't mean a happy ending, but you can do it. I understand that this story is already completed, but you can write another fic that will continue this one, coz even if she returned to him, there are still oceans and deserts between them. And I'm serious about it. It is life and it is too complicated for happy endings.
hockeyrocks1323 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
please please please keep going! It is so good!
geekinthepink23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
COOL! It's awesome!

I love gossip girl
lolnooooo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
THIS HAS TO BE A MULTI CHAPTER FIC

PLEASE!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Queen Blair at her finest! I loved how Chuck put the pieces together. They really are just the same.

I also was loving that Blair's husband did not have a name, it really doesn't matter at all. All that matters is Chuck and Blair in 1812.

I loved how Chuck made her take off the rings, so possessive and so hot! :)

My fav line has to be "“It doesn’t even compare to watching you walk away from me,” Blair said with painful honesty. That was probably what motivated Chuck to crush his mouth against her with violent force." Classic Blair and Chuck, to the core. I loved how he can't even deal with how much he has hurt her and in true Chuck Bass fashion has to do the only thing he can to make it up to her... So hot.

Great story!