Reviews for Forget and Forgive
anon2 chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
I'm just a little upset that the original story was taken down completely and this was put in its place. Motoko was coming to terms with her feelings and Naru was getting her just desserts. Now that plot will never get any closure. /

I'm not a Naru fan at all, and Kei/Naru pairings are completely pointless since it's canon. While I would have liked to see Motoko get her chance to shine, in truth ANY Hina Honey is more deserving than Naru.
Vita Nova chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
wow thats all i can say wow this story has taken a turn for the worse since the second time you changed things first thought this was going to be a great kei/motoko now it has evolved into one of the worst kei/naru fics on this site congrats.

till next time? (maybe)

vita nova
Kina Omoi chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Love the story. For what you said at the end, Kei/Naru pairing sounds good. Also, I completely agree with what you said after that )

Don't stop writing.
leroygordon chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
I'm delighted to finally see a story where Keitaro isn't as much of a clutz, and when he does find himself in a compromising situation (Kitsune in his room, for instance) he doesn't start stammering and freaking out. And I like the way that Naru pulled back from the edge. The embarassment they felt over getting caught by Haruka is a lot more enjoyable than Naru's usual loud denials and insults about not being interested in "that perverted loser!"

Looks like Kei might even start applying himself more to his studies (given his new attitude about the sticker book and his "wasted" life).

Best of all, there are very few spelling and grammar errors. This is a good thing.

Looking forward to chapter 5.
Paintball-Gamer chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Heh, nice job here. This definitely looks to be an interesting fic. Everyone is in character and the premise catches my attention quite effectively, as it makes me want to keep on reading and find out what happens. I'm hoping it ends up being Kei/Naru in the end, as there are WAY too few of those around here, and even fewer decent ones, so if this story ends up with that pairing in the end, I'll be quite happy. And if not, no worries. It's your story, and you take it the direction you want it to. Overall, great job, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Coolg chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
After you redid the first chapter the second time, I kinda got worried, but this latest chapter has soothed my worries. Can't wait till the next chapter!
DanielRZ19 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
nice chapter made some headway with the residents, but please don't turn this into a kei/naru flick I hate those...mabey you can introduce an oc or pick someone else like Motoko with the date thing or Kitsune r even shinobu who are technically the same age well at least mentally.
SecondSeraphim chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Aw...no harem? But those are my favorites...

Oh well, you can't win them all. As to what pairing you are planning to do, my bet would be either Kei/Naru or Kei/Kit, even though personally I like Kei/Shin the best. I mean, mentally Kei and Shin are around the same age now (hint hint)
Chownz chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
FINALLY! Su has got some brains after all! Well done I enjoyed this chapter though it did appear to spend more time on Su than Kei and Shin, but it was good none the less. Keep up the great work, and can't wait for the next update!

PEACE

K
Mz340 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Hm...

1. I like the way you change the incident part. its better than the previous one.

2. About the amnesia part (for me that is), its kinda lacking the impact that keitaro lost his memory (i like the previous one better)

3. The Shinobu part is the one i like the most. The way she gets the other see the error on miss-judgement on keitaro is rare. Good Job.

4. As for Kaolla, no comment i guess. (even though she like out of her own character)

I can see how the story goes by now but who know? Looking foward to your update on this story soon.
Hououza chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Interesting.

I know that doesn't sound like much but at this point I'm not quite sure of the right words. I do recall some of the original, and I admit that this version is definately the better. It makes more sense now that we have a little bit more background to the incident.

But moving away from that to Su, again that is hard one to tackle. She is a genius, that certainly is not in dispute, and given the fact that she did show some insight in the anime when dealing with the feelings of her elder sister...in some ways I admit she does appear a little too serious, but at the same time I can understand it given the evil genius vibe she gives off most of the time. I believe Sun Tzu once said that you should appear follish to your enemies, and while it's not quite the same I can see how it would apply. Sometimes its better to play dumb to have an easy life.

Still, I'll be looking forwards to seeing how this develops, in particular how the older girls reflect on what they have done and the repurcussions when things come to light.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Interesting, and do enjoy the direction you've taken with Su there, and should be interesting to see how that goes, especially with the chewing out Shinobu gave the girls earlier, and will wonder if the trio of the others will be able to truly come forth with their feelings, or if they'll chicken out as usual?
DanielRZ19 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
nice i would love to see a more immature and selfish keitaro... and finally open his eyes about Naru, Motoko, and Kitsune because the nice forgiving keitaro no offence gets sometimes on my nerves is he such a wimp anyways... can't wait to see the pairing hopefully its mutsumi or an OC... since it's a drama fic can't wait to see what happens please update this and your other fic the half full glass. thanks again for the update.
0208 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
HAHAHa had good laugh this chapter was great to and Su she is more like ICBM whitout guiadince sometimes(mostly) but again sometimes she is geniuse. I think you put her in way how she is in this chapter.

NOW i DEFINETLY cant wait for next chapter.
edff34 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
"His heart's still beating."

Haruka positioned her hands on Keitaro's chest and began pumping as she kept count aloud.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »