Reviews for Forget and Forgive
Kina Omoi chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Love the story! Don't stop writing and update often!

Starfire99 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Not sure I understand the reasoning behind not telling everyone else of Keitaro's amnesia, but I'll reserve judgment until later in the story.

BTW, I like the modification at the end of the first chapter. Nice touch.
SecondSeraphim chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Wow! That was an awesome interpretation of Kaolla. Really great. Lets hope the plan works.
unLimitedEnds chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Well, first off I have to say that this is absolutely one of the best Love Hina fanfictions out there to date. Save for the fact that it's unfinished (wink wink nudge nudge). I hope that you update soon please, because I love where the plot is going and the characters and such. This may be the only long fanfiction that doesn't bash Naru. Aside from my fanservicing, I really hope you finish, because I would really love to see how this story turns up.

Now, from compliments onto the actual reviewing. Reading this makes me envy your style of writing, because I wish I could throw my words together like this. Also, the character personalities fit the characters perfectly and there is very (very very) little out of character..characters. The grammar and word structures are very good, they flow easily and have very (very) little mistakes (most of which are negligible). Other than that, your writing is one of the best from the many fanfictions I have read.

Please finish soon, I look forward to it! And I am on my way to subscribe to you! ] Please don't wait too long and update soon. So, good writing to you!

Signed ,

unLimitedEnds
Eden's pseudonym chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Seems like this is going in an interesting direction now.
vianmeor chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
I'll keep reading if you keep writing.
Chownz chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
What a tease! What a way to keep us hanging, well done. Keep up the great work
Marzan chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Seems you have gone in a slightly different direction and dare I say, have a bit more purpose this time? Looking forward to reading the next couple of chapters. Good work!
Starfire99 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Yeah, this start is much better than the previous one. It gives a complete picture of what caused the amnesia and moves on from there. Well done.
Coolg chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I liked the other story, but this one seems like it will be good too.

This story is a bit more rounded out and leaves less to the imagination than the other, and that is a good thing. We have a basis on which to make determinations on the characters now.

Good luck and I am looking forward to seeing more!
anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Pity... I liked the idea of Kitsune as the confidant, not Suu...

Oh well. We shall have to see how it goes.
SecondSeraphim chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Way to go Shinobu!
0208 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
IF he end up whit Naru BECOSE of rewrite i will go and LOSE all and any ...

Well IF you plan to make this NARU THE W... pairing tel me since I HATE THAT pairing whith PASSION!

And i personaly think old story ws bether!(just persoal opinion thats all)
Chownz chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Well done! I've only just recently purchased the first complete series of the anime and have found it to be fun to watch, though at times painful - especially whenever Naru attacks K. I wondered what would happen if for all the bad things that Naru did would catch up to her? And reading your story I can see now the results of such actions! Thanks for a great read, and I hope that the next chapters don't take too long to come.

Ka kite ano
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Naru you idiot he was taking about you know who.

Any way awesome chapter the way you introduce Sachiko and Kanako

was pure genius

i really want more and cant wait for the next update.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »