Reviews for Forget and Forgive
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
This is actually very good.

at first i dreaded the possibility of a pairin with Mitsune but all my fears are put to rest.

thanks for your hard work.
Starfire99 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Ok, I've been waiting and waiting, but you haven't posted it so far. Where's the part with the "incident" that put Keitaro in the hospital in the first place? You begin at the hospital when the obvious/logical place to begin the story would have been with the incident itself. Without it, the story will always be incomplete.
NefCanuck chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Holy moley that could have been "The Last Supper" for Naru and I think she got off *easy* compared to what Mama Urashima could have done to the others (/me imagines this same scene with Motoko in Naru's place and shudders violently)

Well written but now after Naru gets BBQ'ed like this, can she recover enough to actually *give* Keitaro an honest answer without thinking of "The Doom" waiting for her if she messes up again?

Definitely entertaining and interesting
Marzan chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Nice to see you've come back to this fic. Love the way you set up your dialogue as always. The Schrodinger cat bit was fantastic and Naru's reaction to Keitaro's speech was priceless.

Poor Naru is certain he was talking about her (only you know if he is). And now Kanako comes into the picture.
Lord Grond chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter, i really admire the work you did in this chapter portraying Narus thoughts about Keitaro and their relationship in this chapter, you were neutral about Naru character contrary to many other authors who go the easey way bashing Naru. Keitaros mother was really interesting especially how she keep Naru in her toes and humiliating her all the chapter, after seen Shichiko personality in this chapter i understand how Kanako is the way she is, im waiting for the next chapter to see how Kanako make sffer the girls of Hinata Sou and how she take advantage of Keitaros memory loss.
Nysk chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
VERY well written!

I love the part about Schrodinger's cat and instead of being candy makers you made Kei's mom a lawyer

Very smooth way to introduce Kanako as well

Overall, well worth the wait!
0208 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
That was nice Keitaros mother :D his sister :D i was on ground laughing :D Hope soon to see Naru somewere in L.E.O and Motokos and Keitoros date to and some training

Reading this chapter i was all the time tense to see what will happen next it was suprise full chapter. At first I was thinkig it was Grany Hina who was on phone and investigotor being his sister dam that took the cake in end Vert happy about this chapter please continue.
Keikun4283 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Okay all I can say is Naru is somewhat misunderstood but most of what I saw is she was mostly a bitch. She was a little bit better on the manga but some of the crap she pulled on the anime was not cool. I'd have to say she was way more immature than any of the other tenants there. Considering how she handled her relationship with Keitaro. I mean there not in kindergarden anymore so what the hell? Usually for harem manga/anime I like all the girls to have a fair chance with the main protagonist. That's mostly what sim games and fanfics are for but Naru as a main heroine I just didnt want to see her get together with Kei at all. If only they made it like Shuffle but oh well. Okay done ranting. Great chapter and I hope you update again soon.
MaceEcam chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Duh...I don't get it...what's the pairing going to be?

I a, of course joking. Go Motoko!

...or Shinobu. Eithers fine with me.
someone chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
love the story. cant believe i havent read this earlier. and its going to be a motoko x keitaro? that would be great. keep up the good work. waiting for the next one
Marzan chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Just stumbled onto this story today, and I have to say I'm really, I mean REALLY enjoying it. The dialogue in particular is fantastic. Please keep writing, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest
0FoX0 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Men...I just hope I figure it out right what pairing it is...Becouse I loved to see that jejejej

See ya
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Well, it's my hope for it to be Motoko here, and will look forward to what all will happen in the upcoming chapters there and if Keitaro will continue to surprise.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Heh, this is a nice start here, and really enjoying how things are going right now, and I'd say Kitsune might have the edge over Naru for now, especially if she acts with her usual loving attitude towards Keitaro.
glAssbOy chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
“The young, dashing apartment manager takes in innocent, unsuspecting young girls as renters. Plucked from the brink of poverty, they see him as a savior. But beneath the guise of a hero, lurks the heart of a beast and he imposes himself on the poor girls. At first, he requests only an innocent kiss but little do the young girls realize that this is but a prelude to a descent into a world of madness, where they will soon become slaves to their own carnal desires and seek ever more depraved pleasures.”

One word : Win.

That had me laughing, got reminded by some of the H-game catalogs I see in magazines.

I wouldn't really mind about the pairings. Though I lean towards official couples, when it comes to fanfics, I usually go for a well developed characterization of the pairing. But yeah, reading this chapter, I already got an idea. Don't want it to be a spoiler though.

Cheers!